Pregnant

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
:wohoo:

congratulations - i'm very envious!

wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy! :D

Congratulations on your :bfp:

Congrats Jazzy!! :happydance:
Hope your pelvis doesnt cause you as much trouble as it did before. And hope hubby loves the news of another little bundle on the way! xx

it seems somebody already has as it states pregnant under my name but not that im a mummy to my cutie like it did say!

There was a minor change to BnB but no titles got altered (all that got changed was the title now displays above your avatar instead of below), and the only people that can change it are you and me (and I had no idea about your status).

Look in your profile; if you have nothing in your 'My Family' title then it displays whatever you have selected in you 'Family status'.
https://www.babyandbump.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Congrats BTW :)

I think some must have changed, as what I'd typed in the 'my family' bit on mine had disappeared, and as I'd selected Mum from the list when I first joined it was just showing that again :D x

I think some must have changed, as what I'd typed in the 'my family' bit on mine had disappeared, and as I'd selected Mum from the list when I first joined it was just showing that again :D x

Oh yeh it would have probably shown the default while I was upgrading, but the title should have gone back to the way it was, no? Probably took me about 12 hours to complete the upgrades, so it would only have been for 1/2 day ish.

Congratulations x

Congratulations! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!! Well, 8 months now :)

Oh yeh it would have probably shown the default while I was upgrading, but the title should have gone back to the way it was, no? Probably took me about 12 hours to complete the upgrades, so it would only have been for 1/2 day ish.

Oh I see...I changed mine back myself as soon as I noticed it so i don't think I gave it a chance to change itself! :laugh2: x

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

congratulations hun!! WOOO!

xxxx

oh wow Jazzy! I just saw this and thought my eyes were fooling me!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->