Pregnant?

Krose21

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new to the site. I have been reading through some posts and decided to write my own! My fiancé and I recently decided to go from the pill to NTNP. I have never really gotten along with the pill and I feel my body needs a break anyways. Due to this, I stopped taking my pills mid pack. We DTD after I had missed 2 pills. Also, I rarely took them on time for this last pack. Is it too soon for me to be pregnant? If I hadn't been on the pill I would have been ovulating but I had only missed 2 pills when we DTD so I most likely wasn't ovulating. I had spotting 3 days after DTD. Only lasted 48 hours and was much lighter than AF. I've had withdrawal bleeding from the pill before but it didn't look like this. However I think it would be way too soon for IB. My AF should not start for another 5 days so I can't test anytime soon. Does anyone think I could really be pregnant? I didn't think anything of it until one of my friends cracked a joke, and now I feel like I'm having phantom symptoms. I would love to hear from you!

Hmm, no idea really.
Just take a test in a week or two maybe?
Sorry for the weird reply, just didn't want to Read & Run.

haha i just posted something similar, my last pill was 5/2 (monday, pill pack wasn't finished til sat, but I was really sick of taking them LOL) got my af that saturday 5/7 & it was super light, just posted about it bc I'm not really sure WHY it was so light (got it just a cpl days earlier than I would've if still on pill, usually got it on WED of 'sugar pill week') this whole ntnp thing is really confusing! :wacko: didn't realized how much I hated my bcp til i stopped taking it last year while hubby was deployed & started again when he got home & my body hated it! :cry: :dohh:

Thanks for the replies. I think Its too early to be ib. From what ive read online ib should take place a few days later than whats happening w me. But on the other hand I've had early spotting before and the flow was different. Usually it starts gets a little heavier then trickles off. This time it was just really light flow for 48 hours then poof... gone! I understand that withdrawal symptoms can mimick symptoms of pregnancy so I am trying not to get my hopes up. Just wistful thinking?

I know my first month off BCPs I had weird off and on bleeding through the month! Different than what would happen when I missed pills before. The pill does some crazy things to your body for sure! But this is my second cycle off and all is normal again for me!

i guess anything is possible! although i hate that time when you've just stopped taking them ... i had every sypmtom going that i was pg but was just my body getting back to normal.. Good luck!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->