Pregnitude/Inofolic Success?

Hi ladies!!! activating this thread again just to let you know some updates.

Im on Pregnitude since March. Just started my 2nd box.
Currently on CD11 after taking 50mg of Clomid CD5-9. Went for my ultrasound yesterday, to see if I have any large enough foll... Turns out i have superb lining 7.1mm and one huge 31mm foll!!!! Dr says this is well above his expectations and that I reacted extremly well to Clomid... I already had my trigger shot this morning, so really hoping for a BFP after the tww.

Anyway I'm telling you all of this because my dr is CONVINCED that Clomid worked so well on me because I was also taking PREGNITUDE. He says probably Pregnitude made all the difference and I should continue to take it... anyway I hope this helps ;) I guess this is almost a sucess story? My last ovulation was almost 9 months ago and just to be able to ovulate (clomid and all) is pretty great. Maybe it has nothing to do with pregnitude, maybe it does.. i dont know, but I think it's worth the try.

Baby dust!!!!

that is awesome! With an egg like that you should get a great BFP!

I have been on Pregnitude since last July. Just started Clomid 50mg this month and it's day 24 and no ovulation yet. Was hoping I would ovulate earlier than my normal time which is day 25-28. Pregnitude got me down to ovulating between day 25-28, because before I ovulated no earlier than day 30.

My doc isn't monitoring my follicles but clomid is is supposed to trigger ovulation within 5-10 days after the last pill and it didn't do that for me. :-( However, I DEFINITELY feel my ovaries this cycle... never notice twinges or tingling before but I do now so I am hoping that is a good sign! Pregnitude is good stuff though and definitely helps. I started noticing changes during my second month of Pregnitude as well.

Hi, Im new here.

I stopped my BC pill in more than 6 weeks ago and have not have a period since then. I'm use to a 28 day cycle on the pill and 21 days before I was on it.

Im going to the Gynae in June. I started using Inofolic today.
I really hope it works and that we get some good news when we go see the Gynae.

Would like to here more of your stories and if any of you have had success.

thanks

I am still not pregnant, but have been taking Pregnitude (Inofolic) since last July. I am now on my second cycle of Clomid. The first cycle of Clomid did not work. I typically always ovulate, but apparently a weak ovulation with small eggs.

I really thought Pregnitude was supposed to help my eggs get more mature faster... but apparently not. However, Pregnitude did help make my cycles shorter. I can definitely say that! Went from 42-45 day cycles to 36-38 day cycles. I also ovulate between day 25-28 now, and it used to be day 31-34. I am also taking Metfomin XR 1000mg, but before Pregnitude I was on regular Metformin at a dose of 1750mg/day. So the Pregnitude helped so that I could back off the Metformin a little bit, in terms of my insulin resistance.

This month I took 100mg of Clomid days 5-9 and now (day 14) I am taking 1mg of Estradiol to negate the estrogen depletion Clomid causes. (I have PCOS and estrogen dominance, so I am not completely sure WHY they have me taking more estrogen?) Anyhow, it looks like my OPKs are getting darker... and MAYBE Clomid is going to work this month. Of course, sometimes when you want something so bad you eyes play tricks on you. I guess we will see!

I still believe Pregnitude is a good thing... I just no longer believe that it is a miracle supplement. You still need to eat right and make sure everything else is in line, but then it can help you to ovulate better.

Have any of you had any good news? I'm so frustrated not knowing where I am in my cycle. I dont even know whether Im ovulating... Everywhere I look I see Pregnant mommies and babies...

Really hope all of us receive some good news soon.

No good news yet for me.

It is frustrating to see so many pregnant people walking around, making TTC look easy. Also very depressing.

Hugs and :dust: to you!

Hi there
No BFP here either. So far two confirmed ov's but not pregnancy yet. Dr says that pregnitude has helped improve my egg quality and regulate my cycles but I dont know about that last one. I'm on Clomid so the reason my cycles are shorter and regular is because (i think) they are making me ov on cd 14 so I get AF at cd 28.
I still take Pregnitude and will continue to do so until dr says the contrary.
I really hope Pregnitude helps you! :)

I found this forum on a search for non-PCOS. I wanted to post somewhere for those in a similar situation. I've miscarried twice this year both happening in the first week of finding out. I do already have a 2 year old and was able to get pregnant right away. I didn't get my cycle back until last year and started charting right away. My cycle before my child was always 28 days, when it started last year it changed to 25 days. I had a bunch of testing done last week and they have said that everything looks fine. My OBGYN gave me pregnitude samples saying to help egg quality. I'm not supposed to officially start trying to conceive until next cycle because I last miscarried in may. I'm on day 9 of taking pregnitude and I've been super hormonal the last few days and my breasts have been incredibly tender (usually my pregnancy signs) I wanted to see if others experienced similar things. I'm hoping these are just signs my hormones are getting in track (just for sake of following doctors orders). I was concerned with my progesterone levels because of a shorter cycle, I'm hoping this works for me too. Not sure if I can handle a 3rd miscarriage. I feel for all of you trying to even figure out your cycle. I've been like clockwork. I'll keep this updated. Thank you all for sharing. It's nice to hear women's stories.

I found this forum on a search for non-PCOS. I wanted to post somewhere for those in a similar situation. I've miscarried twice this year both happening in the first week of finding out. I do already have a 2 year old and was able to get pregnant right away. I didn't get my cycle back until last year and started charting right away. My cycle before my child was always 28 days, when it started last year it changed to 25 days. I had a bunch of testing done last week and they have said that everything looks fine. My OBGYN gave me pregnitude samples saying to help egg quality. I'm not supposed to officially start trying to conceive until next cycle because I last miscarried in may. I'm on day 9 of taking pregnitude and I've been super hormonal the last few days and my breasts have been incredibly tender (usually my pregnancy signs) I wanted to see if others experienced similar things. I'm hoping these are just signs my hormones are getting in track (just for sake of following doctors orders). I was concerned with my progesterone levels because of a shorter cycle, I'm hoping this works for me too. Not sure if I can handle a 3rd miscarriage. I feel for all of you trying to even figure out your cycle. I've been like clockwork. I'll keep this updated. Thank you all for sharing. It's nice to hear women's stories.

Well, I have been on Pregnitude for a year now and I am still not pregnant. I have 'suspected' PCOS which basically means my doctor back in 2005 was pretty sure I have it based on an insulin resistance test and the way my cycles were back then. I would only have cycles like 2-3 times a year back in 2005. When I lost weight in 2009 they became fairly regular again at 35 days. Then I began gaining all the weight back. I still had fairly regular cycles, but they crept up to 42-45 days depending. My OBGYN recommended Pregnitude last June (2012) and I have been on it since. It actually EXTENDED my first cycle of taking it by almost a week... but then after that, it knocked it back down to 35-36 days. Like it was when I had lost weight. It did nothing for my luteal phase, or at least nothing of significance. My progesterone was still low and my luteal phase only 11 days, even on Pregnitude twice a day.

I am hesitant to quit taking it because it did shorten my cycles, but I am now on my 4th cycle of Clomid which has been the only thing to lengthen my luteal phase and make my progesterone levels normal. I am keeping with Pregnitude until I meet with a Reproductive Endocrinologist on July 16th. I am going to see his thoughts on the Pregnitude as well as ask him if he can actually confirm the PCOS diagnosis rather than dance around it like my general practitioners and OBGYN have done.

I have heard of Pregnitude working well for a lot of ladies and I have heard of it not working at all as well. Most recently, a lady on these forums was taking it without having PCOS and it actually messed up her cycles and caused a progesterone deficiency. I am sure that's not a common case... but figured I would throw it out there.

Good luck!

I have just gotten a sample of pregnitude from my obgyn!!! Started taking it today!!... I would love to hear some update stories from you ladies!!

Well, nothing new to report from me. I actually stopped taking Pregnitude after my first RE appointment July 16th. He and I discussed it and decided it really wasn't doing much for me. It wasn't helping my eggs to mature better or extending my luteal phase. All it really did was move my ovulation date up a few days... which in the grand scheme of things for us, was not much. BUT that being said, a lot of women have had great success with it! It just depends on your situation. My RE chose to have me stop the Pregnitude and increase my Metformin ER from 1000mg to 1500mg. We may end up at 2000mg. The Pregnitude was working similar to Metformin, which was why we needed to up my dose when I stopped it.

Now I am taking FertileCM and OvaBoost from FertilAid along with my prenatal vitamin. I opted not to take FertilAid for Women because it contains Gingko Biloba which can decrease the effectiveness of Metformin. My hubby is taking FertilAid for Men, CountBoost, and MotilityBoost. Apparently the OvaBoost I am taking is quite similar to Pregnitude but with added melatonin and CoQ10. Too early to really tell if these supplements are helping us, but my Hubby's sex drive has CERTAINLY increased and he claims he notices a change with the quantity of sperm he produces now. It's only been 2 weeks, so I think he's crazy... but who knows? :shrug:

Good luck with the Pregnitude! I hope you are one of the ladies it works wonders on!!!

I have just gotten a sample of pregnitude from my obgyn!!! Started taking it today!!... I would love to hear some update stories from you ladies!!

Hi there! I think Pregnitude did work for me. Before it I almost didnt ov at all (severe PCOS) and after a few months of pregnitude I started Clomid and had 2 good ov's. Dr said the quality of my eggs was very good and gave all the credit to the pregnitude. Got pregnant at round 2 of Clomid with a good egg.

I really hope this helps and that it all works out for you!!! :hugs:

congrats heidi!

I should try taking it again, metformin alone doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Hi ladies,

I just read through all the posts as this is the only thread I could find on Pregnitude.

I was suspected to have PCOS but my last blood test for LH and FSH came really good. I started metformin this month and ovulated super early on CD10, I usually ovulate on CD12 or later like CD14. Doc also prescribed me pregnitude but I haven't started it with the metformin because it just came in the mail today and I am on CD17 today.

I have been doing some research and I see ladies 40+ or without regular ovulation are prescribed pregnitude mostly? I am 30 and I regularly ovulate with regular periods. Can I have pregnitude only to increase the quality of my eggs? That is probably my problem though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->