Pregnosis- is this a real line?

Thank you everyone! This is the frer from last night, the line is so easy to see in person I tried to get one in daylight. Did another just now and I’m not sure I see anything more. Ugh.

@josephine3 i agree, total shadows! That’s when I decided to pull it apart as the glass you can’t see through properly if you’re a line squinter like me

IMG_2880.jpeg

Must have been a nasty evap, I don’t think I see anything on these. Top is on opk unfortunately.

IMG_2886.jpeg IMG_2887.jpeg

:hugs: where are you in your circle? Could it be too early to test?

@Lucy3 I've just recognised the blue handle is it a clear and simple new early dipstick? A pound each? If so I think that could be a positive they are only 10miu x

I hope you get a surprise blazing bfp soon :dust:

@Lucy3 I've just recognised the blue handle is it a clear and simple new early dipstick? A pound each? If so I think that could be a positive they are only 10miu x
It’s a cheap one from the supermarket (I’m in Australia) I thought I saw something too but I’m thinking it’s just shadow?

:hugs: where are you in your circle? Could it be too early to test?
Cycle is a bit off so not exactly sure but haven’t bd in over 2 weeks now so time is running out!

My Amazon package arrived - why do I feel like I see something!?

IMG_2899.jpeg IMG_2897.jpeg

I took it about 10 mins ago so too early for Evap? I don’t use these very often, are they meant to be fairly reliable?

I see that!!!! I see ladies posting with those tests all the time, so I'm just going to assume that they are pretty reliable.
The line is there isn’t it! I’ve seen them a lot too, I’ve used them once before and it took ages to get a decent line so I’m hoping that’s a good sign! Hope you’re feeling well, thanks for looking. Now I have a bag of 20 so obviously will use one every time I pee :headspin:

The line is there isn’t it! I’ve seen them a lot too, I’ve used them once before and it took ages to get a decent line so I’m hoping that’s a good sign! Hope you’re feeling well, thanks for looking. Now I have a bag of 20 so obviously will use one every time I pee :headspin:
I used a similar brand with the same sensitivity as those and got lines like that at 8 DPO.

Here was mine with similar brand. I don't have a comparison picture but I did get a line even fainter than that the day before.

Resized_IMG_20230724_153845_788000 (1).jpeg

Here was mine with similar brand. I don't have a comparison picture but I did get a line even fainter than that the day before.

View attachment 1116996
Beautiful pink line for 10 dpo! I don’t get lines even on a frer before 12 dpo usually, it’s very frustrating. I’m soooo bloated and feel sick, could be af coming but hoping it’s all good signs.

I found this! Not even a squinter at 12dpo, I forgot how long it took for it to show up on the cheapie!

IMG_9024.jpeg

Beautiful pink line for 10 dpo! I don’t get lines even on a frer before 12 dpo usually, it’s very frustrating. I’m soooo bloated and feel sick, could be af coming but hoping it’s all good signs.
Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky this time in those cheapies will come through for you a lot earlier than last time. I swear there's something there on the last one you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->