Pregnosis- is this a real line?

Lucy3

Reaction score
Hi everyone, me again! Has anyone used these before? It’s my first time and I’m not sure I believe this line. Are they know for these lines? Thanks for looking <3

Last edited:
I've never used that brand but just wanted to wish you good luck I hope it's real! Maybe get another brand to compare?

I've never used that brand but just wanted to wish you good luck I hope it's real! Maybe get another brand to compare?
Thanks! I haven’t either but have read some horrid reviews. Hope you’re feeling well x

I see it. I’ve used this brand before.
Oh great, thanks! How did you find them? The line looks pink but I’m not sure it’s strong enough to mean anything.

I got this cheapie today, says the sensitivity is 25 so not a great one. they didn’t have the pregnosis one and I really don’t want to get anymore frer! I feel like there’s something but then again I might be seeing things! Thanks for looking :laugh2:

IMG_2854.jpeg

I got this cheapie today, says the sensitivity is 25 so not a great one. they didn’t have the pregnosis one and I really don’t want to get anymore frer! I feel like there’s something but then again I might be seeing things! Thanks for looking :laugh2:

View attachment 1116975
I do see that! It's very clear. GOOD LUCK!!! :dust: How many dpo are you?

I do see that! It's very clear. GOOD LUCK!!! :dust: How many dpo are you?
Thank you! Now I go back and look at the test doesn’t seem as clear. I know I’ll cave and get a frer :headspin:

So the line completely faded away. It was so strange, I even took it out of the case and I couldn’t see anything. Caved and got a frer, there’s a line! I’m not sure if it comes up in the pic but I’m sure it’s there!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if it’s any better in this light, I’ll test again in the morning!

IMG_2871.jpeg

I see them! I don't trust the purple handle ones though the case casts bad shadows x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->