Pregnosis- is this a real line?

Haha I got close to that! I weed in the cap of a dry shampoo bottle
Lol I've been there. Are you in a hotel? Try and see if they have baggies. I've had to use a sandwich baggie before lol.

Strangest things I've weed in to for a test:
Cap of a sunscreen stick
A plastic glove (WHICH I THEN TIED UP AND TOOK HOME WITH ME)
Must not waste a precious 4 hour hold weewee when you're testing!!!

Strangest things I've weed in to for a test:
Cap of a sunscreen stick
A plastic glove (WHICH I THEN TIED UP AND TOOK HOME WITH ME)
Must not waste a precious 4 hour hold weewee when you're testing!!!
Oh I love this haha!

Lol I've been there. Are you in a hotel? Try and see if they have baggies. I've had to use a sandwich baggie before lol.
I love that I’m not alone! I was in a ski lodge so was very basic, luckily the mini dry shampoo bottle was empty so the perfect little cup!

I’m still not getting much if anything on the pregmates so of course I’ve been googling ‘false negatives’ and I did come across a hospital who found they were getting false negatives. Still no af, sore bbs etc it’s so strange. I’m guessing maybe there’s a little bean not thriving :|

So this is FMU, I’m home now so back to the testing centre. I had it drying in the pocket of my dressing gown hence the fluff on it (still hiding from dh lol). The bottom test I diluted with water as I read with the faulty hospital ones that helped some ladies. Didn’t seem to help mine and the one with a line is still so faint.

IMG_2993.jpeg IMG_2994.jpeg

So this is FMU, I’m home now so back to the testing centre. I had it drying in the pocket of my dressing gown hence the fluff on it (still hiding from dh lol). The bottom test I diluted with water as I read with the faulty hospital ones that helped some ladies. Didn’t seem to help mine and the one with a line is still so faint.

View attachment 1117027 View attachment 1117028
I heard sometimes these can take a while to darken. You'll probably get better results later in the day!

This is the afternoon test. It’s so strange, the line is now so thin but seems like a stronger colour. It almost looks like the dye didn’t run all the way? Any thoughts? I was just at the supermarket and walked by the frers but kept walking as I’ve spent so much on them and I also had 3 kids with me so had to hurry out.

IMG_2999.jpeg IMG_2998.jpeg

@josephine3 haha sadly that one was very negative! So I was like... Well that was pointless and a bit gross.
@Lucy3 this is so confusing! I can really see a line. I mean it's a faint line, but it's not really hard to see, so irl it must be even darker- I think the camera takes away something like 30% of the colour, maybe more...I don't know! I think you need a different test...these must be driving you crazy!

I really like "the babydust method" extra wide wondfo. They caught a faint line at both 8 and 9 dpo.

This is the afternoon test. It’s so strange, the line is now so thin but seems like a stronger colour. It almost looks like the dye didn’t run all the way? Any thoughts? I was just at the supermarket and walked by the frers but kept walking as I’ve spent so much on them and I also had 3 kids with me so had to hurry out.

View attachment 1117029 View attachment 1117030
I definitely still see something there, I can only imagine how confusing it must be for you. I would just try maybe one of those $1 tests at Walmart or the dollar store if you're in the United States.

I definitely still see something there, I can only imagine how confusing it must be for you. I would just try maybe one of those $1 tests at Walmart or the dollar store if you're in the United States.
It’s so annoying! I’m in Australia and at the supermarket there’s only frer or cb and that annoying thick window one and then the pharmacy there’s a few more but no cheapies unless I order online and I keep thinking I won’t have to as I’ll get a decent line on these terrible ones. Ugh! Tomorrow I’m going to get something decent and I think that will be my answer.

@josephine3 haha sadly that one was very negative! So I was like... Well that was pointless and a bit gross.
@Lucy3 this is so confusing! I can really see a line. I mean it's a faint line, but it's not really hard to see, so irl it must be even darker- I think the camera takes away something like 30% of the colour, maybe more...I don't know! I think you need a different test...these must be driving you crazy!
Lol that’s so funny! I guess at least it was totally negative so you didn’t have to retest lol.
My lines are taking a while to develop which I don’t think is a great sign - I know deep down this most likely won’t eventuate but then my bbs are on fire and I’ve got that early pregnancy cm happening so that throws a curveball on top of it! Can’t tell you how many google stalks I’ve done on faint ic lines!

Caved and got a 3 pack of frer. There’s a very faint line so that’s disappointing. Just wait for af at this point! I’ll post them but the line isn’t really visible but I promise it’s there lol.

IMG_3017.jpeg

Thanks Bev, the line is almost the same as the frer a week ago. Boo!
Unfortunately First Response are horrible these days, they give faint lines a lot of the time that aren't even what I would call viable. Try testing with another red dye test like a clear blue if you can get a hold of them where you live.

FX so tight for you :dust:

Unfortunately First Response are horrible these days, they give faint lines a lot of the time that aren't even what I would call viable. Try testing with another red dye test like a clear blue if you can get a hold of them where you live.

FX so tight for you :dust:
They are shocking aren’t they. Thanks so much for all your support <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"