Pregnosis- is this a real line?

I see that last one too I'd love to know the brand of that blue cap I'm sure it's what I think it is lol. I think you could be getting a bfp soon!!

I see that last one too I'd love to know the brand of that blue cap I'm sure it's what I think it is lol. I think you could be getting a bfp soon!!
Aww thanks! The blue one is a Coles brand, here’s a pic. I’m pretty sure it’s the same as a Freedom brand? It had Chinese writing on the pack so I’m sure it’s the same one worldwide but rebranded. The window was very thick so the shadows were annoying!

IMG_2910.png

FMU I don’t think I see much.

IMG_2912.jpeg

I see a faint line on that one!
Thanks so much for looking! I just went back then and think I can see it too. I’ve got that af on her way feeling though, but temp still up so I’m not giving up yet!

This is a midday one, sort of something there?

IMG_2918.jpeg

You think it’s positive? I’m still in limbo, no af yet and that feeling it’s coming has gone. I’m away so haven’t been able to test but I did bring a few and tried to pee on it as I don’t have a cup and this is what happened, so strange! I’ll try again in a few hours and try and find something to pee into lol

IMG_2981.jpeg

@Lucy3 haha yes that test definitely hasn't worked!!! You need to find a container! Wee in to your hand and dip it heeeeheeeee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->