premaking comfort milk?

Tor

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just a quick one, can you premake Aptamil comfort in the same way you can the normal stage 1 milk?

Yep,as long as the water is hot other wise it goes gritty x

Thanks hun, Do you mean I have to reheat it when i take it out of the fridge or just make sure the waters hot before i cool and put in fridge?

I normally only heat it slightly to take the chill off and feed it at room temp.

Yes you can, i did, but the milk tends to 'seperate' and sink to the bottom if you leave it for a while. It looks gross but give it a shake and it'll be ok again. Making it witl boiling water rather than 70'c water also helps a little.

Yes you can, i did, but the milk tends to 'seperate' and sink to the bottom if you leave it for a while. It looks gross but give it a shake and it'll be ok again. Making it witl boiling water rather than 70'c water also helps a little.

I don't think you are meant to use boiling water to make formula as it detroys heat sensitive vitamins such as vitamin c. I use to do this and then rung the formula company to ask if it was ok and they said no

I don't think you are meant to use boiling water to make formula as it detroys heat sensitive vitamins such as vitamin c. I use to do this and then rung the formula company to ask if it was ok and they said no

hhhmm Aptamil told me that boiling water will help to stop it 'seperating' and falling to the bottom of the bottle. :shrug:

Nobody is really sure if the reason you shouldnt use boiling water is due to heat sensitive bits and bobs or the chance of you scalding yourself.
But ultimately the choice is your own x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->