Prenatal Suggestions

KrissyKris22

Reaction score
Hey ladies I have a question :). What prenatal vitamins are you currently taking or which ones do you feel as though work good/best? I'm going to buy some tomorrow so I'm just curious on suggestions. Thanx in advance :).

I take New Chapter. They are expensive but I think its worth it. As long as you are taking a specified prenatal, it probably doesn't matter all that much which ones. I like new chapter because its made with organic vegetables and herbs and is gentle on your stomach, but that's just me and like I said, it probably doesn't matter. If you are having bad morning sickness or are beyond exhausted, maybe try simply one prenatal. It has much higher amounts of B vitamins than others ( by A Lot!) which is supposed to help.

I take the Target bran prenatals. They're cheap but worked really well for me. It didn't make me sick or anything. A lot of ladies have said that about them as well.

I'm in Canada and I take Jamieson Prenatals. They seemed good when I compared them with others, and they aren't too expensive. They also don't make me vomit (more than I already am!)

Anyone know if the Vitamin CODE Raw prenatal is good? Link below
https://www.gardenoflife.com/Products-for-Life/Vitamin-Code/Multivitamin-Formulas/RAW-Prenatal.aspx
I got it but haven't been committed to it lately (not good at eating really). When I mentioned this to my OB, she said that she didn't hear of it and is not sure if it was scientifically proven to be beneficial. Any thought?

I was thinking of taking one a day prenatal vitamins. Have any of you ladies heard anything about these?. I'll also look into the ones you ladies are taking. Their so many choices lol

Anyone know if the Vitamin CODE Raw prenatal is good? Link below
https://www.gardenoflife.com/Products-for-Life/Vitamin-Code/Multivitamin-Formulas/RAW-Prenatal.aspx
I got it but haven't been committed to it lately (not good at eating really). When I mentioned this to my OB, she said that she didn't hear of it and is not sure if it was scientifically proven to be beneficial. Any thought?

I personally never have heard of these vitamin. But I have heard of the ones that the other ladies mentioned. If you decide to take them, good luck with it :).

I'm in the uk and I was firstly taking pregnacare they gave me bad headache around thirty minutes after taking one so I decided I'd change them and I swapped to seven seas and they STILL gave me head aches. So right now I'm taking just folic acid, my midwife said that's perfectly fine as long as there the right dose :)

I highly recommend Mega Foods Baby and Me whole food prenatal vitamin. They are made to be absorbed by the body better as the vitamins are from real food.

I am currently using the Platinum brand prenatal vitamins and am happy with it.

I took PregVit originally because the doctors here all recommend it and it has to be prescribed. I paid a huge amount for it and the pink pill made me so nauseous I started avoiding taking it.

So I went back to PregnaCare which I had left from TTC and it worked well. Was going to go back to it, but all the PregnaCare vitamins at the store were close to expiry date if not already expired, so I went with Platinum.

I'm taking pregnacare, I read really good reviews about women not getting as much sickness taking them. Although I'm still getting nausea every day, I'm yet to be sick (fingers crossed I wont be). I got a 6 month supply.

I like the Vita-Fusion gummies. They come in lemonade and raspberry lemonade flavors, and they are easy to take :)

Thanx so much ladies for y'all ure input and suggestions. I decided to go with One a Day Prenatal Vitamins. I hope they dont get me sick or anything lol. I'll def keep you ladies posted about it tho :)

I took pregnacare and I've had no sickness at all. I'm hoping I'm just lucky :)

So far the one a day prenatals aren't bad. This is only my second day taking them tho :-o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->