Prenatal Vitamins

xsarahxxannx

Mother of 1 & pregnant
Reaction score
What kind of prenatal vitamins are you taking?
My doctor prescribed me PreQue10, but it's $50 for one months supply, it tastes gross, and I have to take two a day!
My doctor told me that it would be fine to take a different brand if I didn't like his prescription.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

I take the RiteAid brand and haven't had any problems with them :)

Hey Sarah!!! I'm not pregnant, but my doctor has me taking my vitamins now, and she told me most over the counter prenatal vitamins are just as good as the prescribed ones.

I tend to like the gel capsoles because they have no flavor. But right now I'm taking the gummy ones, they taste like candy to me =)

I take the One A Day brand that comes with two bottles. They run about $25 but it's a two month supply so not too bad. They work well for me! :)

Mine are about $50 a month too. I get them through mail order supply though so I get 3 months for the price of two.

Hey Sarah!!! I'm not pregnant, but my doctor has me taking my vitamins now, and she told me most over the counter prenatal vitamins are just as good as the prescribed ones.

I tend to like the gel capsoles because they have no flavor. But right now I'm taking the gummy ones, they taste like candy to me =)

Gummy ones! That sounds like my kind of prenatal vitamin!! Where do you get them at?

I take a Walmart brand. I haven't had any problems. They're about $5 for 100 pills. I take them at night, that way i know i'm not taking them on a empty stomach.

Gummy ones! That sounds like my kind of prenatal vitamin!! Where do you get them at?

I got them at Walmart for $14.92 and I believe its a 45 day supply.

I take Target brand vitamins...They have a combo pack with a bottle of prenatals, and then a bottle of DHA pills. I believe it's just over $10 (US) for the combo pack

These are what I have:
https://www.target.com/Prenatal-Dietary-Supplement-Tablets-60-pk/dp/B002TO594C

PreNatals make me sick and queasy, so my doc allowed me to take Flintstones Complete. I take 2 a day :) :thumbup:

I take a Walmart brand. I haven't had any problems. They're about $5 for 100 pills. I take them at night, that way i know i'm not taking them on a empty stomach.

Same for me, but mine are $4 for 30 days... I also take mine at night and have had no problems! :thumbup:

im taking the gummy prenatal by vitafusion... they are $11 at walmart:p

I'm taking the Shoppers Drug Mart store brand. I also take two gummy vit D's and an Omega 3 capsule.

i have been taking prenate essentials for about 6 months. i love them. i was able to get 3 months free from the manufacture. my copay is high, $120 for 3 months but they are really good, my reproductive endocrinologist recommends them. they have DHA too.

i think the main thing is to find something you like, can afford and doesn't make you ill. as long as it has folic acid, that is the main thing if your diet is good.

go to betterbodiesbychemistry.com and check for prenatal vitamins, those are the ones that I take, they are vegetarian capsules, and once daily. around 9 bucks and if you use Ryan as your code you get a 25% discount!... I work there we are a vitamin/supplement shop.

if you get a 120 capsule everything with tax included will be 27.47 not including shipping, I just saw you are from fl, I don't think you'll have to pay the 8.75% tax from CA... just check them out.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->