Preseed...Anyone else with the same experience?

mssquishy

Reaction score
Hi fellow TTCers,

My hubby and I used Preseed (internally) last night while BD. This morning, as I got up to get ready, I noticed some of his swimmers may have leaked out. Is this normal? Should I use less Preseed next time?

Additionally, what is the effect of oral before BDing (just a few minutes to get the mood going)?

Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks!

Yea I felt like dhs swimmers might have come out a little too when I used it. Maybe use less. I wouldn't think oral has any effect as long as he gives you his swimmers in the bottom half! :laugh2:

From experience use way less than what the box says....I use 1G or 1/2G and that's plenty....Also to help keep swimmers in I elevate my hips for 30 mins and use a soft cup to keep it close to cervix...It's ok for a few swimmers to leak out.....Most of them are already swimming towards the egg....The ones that do leak out are the ones that aren't strong or possibly deformed....As far as oral goes that's fine as well :)

I used pressed with my first and I got my bfp in the 2nd cycle (but 1st time I used preseed). I used a little as lube. N from what I've read, saliva can mess with ph so that is why we used the pressed as lube. Seemed to work great for us!

I would use way less than recommended. We used 1 g and even that can be a bit much. I always feel like it leaks more. But I got pregnant first cycle using it with ds.

Used it again today and I used a softcup after. Nothing came out this time. Fingers crossed!

For me (not TTC, but DTD), I always have leakage in the AM, even with no lube. I used preseed when TTC, also used 1-1.5 only, and sometimes that even seemed like a lot. I also used softcups when I conceived both my children, always still had "stuff" in the AM, I guess the stuff that normally leaks?

I normally just apply a bit to the outside of our respective parts (as you would a regular lube) because I found that inserting it was way messy and sometimes counter productive. Unless you have a condition that causes a super-hostile environment down there, I think this is one of those "less is more" situatuons. Also, for safety reasons, you might not want things to be too slippery... Aherm.

Totally normal for some sperm to come back out, like pp said it's mainly the dead and deformed ones that come out, all the healthy swimmers stick to the ewcm (or preseed) and start swimming straight through the cervix, with oral sex though, saliva is supposed to be harmful to sperm so I'd try and avoid that around your fertile time if you can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->