PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Just a little question - how much Preseed did you use each time?

I personally use 1.5g and OH sometimes still complains that its to much. I started off with 2g and found it was waaaay to much.. Its different for each person.. you have to sort of "play around" until you find the right amount for you

I use about 1.5, and I try to "get it up there" as far as I can otherwise it can get kinda messy :haha:

I'm 7DPO today, so I'll start testing... yesterday :rofl: nothing yet, obviously. I'm going to try to hold off until the 10th now.

samj732, many congrats to you!!! H&H 9 months to you!! :)

Congratulations Samj732 - have a great pregnancy :) Whats your EDD?

I'll be testing tomorrow... and if things don't catch this cycle, DH and I are planning on using pre-seed next cycle. I've got some on order that I'm just waiting for to arrive! :thumbup: Maybe I'll get a sticky bean this cycle and won't even need to use it. hehe

Aww, thanks everyone :)

This was my first cycle using preseed, so I really do think it made a difference. Hopefully it's a sticky bean!!

My EDD is December 22nd!! Just in time for Christmas :happydance:

Hey ladies I'm cd2 on cycle 19. Ordered pre seed to use for first time this cycle.

Hope it works!!

Em xxx

DH and I used pre-seed this round and got our BFP on Friday!! Super excited!! :thumbup:

Good luck to all the girls testing in the upcoming days and weeks
xx

blh724, congrats on your BFP!! H&H 9 months to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->