PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hi can I be added to the list please, the :witch: got me today so I should be ready to test again on 12th December just in time for a christmas :bfp: This will be our 3rd cycle using preseed so lets hope 3rd times the charm :wohoo:

Welcome Longing!

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend. I've been quite tired the last couple of days. So much so that I nearly caved to poas - really hope I keep resisting the urge.

No other symptoms to report at 10dpo.

That's it from me for now.

Baby dust to all my pressed ladies!

Well Im sorry I never posted my results last month. As you can all see from my ticker the nasty ole witch came again. So now Im just waitng to ovulate any day now. Congrats to all of the BFP gals!!!

Well Im sorry I never posted my results last month. As you can all see from my ticker the nasty ole witch came again. So now Im just waitng to ovulate any day now. Congrats to all of the BFP gals!!!
Good luck mrshanna I hope you get that BFP :)
The witch stopped by yesterday :( ugh not a pleasent visit (ttc since oct 2010)

this thread has been so quiet the past few days! i hope everyones having a wonderful weekend!

OH and i just got back from my friends baby shower. i was really dreading it but i actually have to say i had a great time! there were some people there that i hadnt seen in a while so that was nice. i also thought my ex was going to be there but PHEW he wasnt! i'm really happy i went :)

Thought I would just post an update, this was my first month using pre-seed and I'm currently 7dpo, very symptomless this month which is not like me, fingers crossed for a :bfp: for all of us, will keep you ladies posted xoxox

:dust:

Hi everyone!
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend :) no big news for me except I've been so flippin dizzy and lightheaded and I slept 11 hours last night. Sooo unlike me. I'm 8dpo and no other symptoms. Stupidly tested with frer this morning. Bfn of course. Stark White!!!! I honestly have NO self-control!!! But it made me sad even tho I know 8 dpo is too early! So that is me done for testing!
Mommytobe I'm so glad the baby shower went well! I totally get why that may have been hard....
Xxx

Thought I would just post an update, this was my first month using pre-seed and I'm currently 7dpo, very symptomless this month which is not like me, fingers crossed for a :bfp: for all of us, will keep you ladies posted xoxox

When r u gonna test?
Xx

Welcome Longing!

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend. I've been quite tired the last couple of days. So much so that I nearly caved to poas - really hope I keep resisting the urge.

No other symptoms to report at 10dpo.

That's it from me for now.

Baby dust to all my pressed ladies!

You're nearly at the end of the 2ww! When r u going to test?
Xx

Hope you get lots of bd'ing in!!
Xxx

When r u gonna test?
Xx

Hi Hun, I nearly tested today lol and swiftly told myself off, I'm trying to hold off until at least 10dpo which will be wednesday, just need my will power to hold out, its so hard, I have about a million ic as well but just dont want the disappointment this early even though I know its early i still beat myself up about it, what about you when you testing next? xoxox

When r u gonna test?
Xx

Hi Hun, I nearly tested today lol and swiftly told myself off, I'm trying to hold off until at least 10dpo which will be wednesday, just need my will power to hold out, its so hard, I have about a million ic as well but just dont want the disappointment this early even though I know its early i still beat myself up about it, what about you when you testing next? xoxox

I totally get you about the temptation to test & then the disappointment... You've motivated me to hold out til wed as AF due around Thursday. Can you help me hold out?
Xx

When r u gonna test?
Xx

I totally get you about the temptation to test & then the disappointment... You've motivated me to hold out til wed as AF due around Thursday. Can you help me hold out?
Xx

We can help each other, if you get the urge send me a pm lol and I will talk you out of it and I will do the same with you xoxoxoxo

Michelle - done!! Ur in the uk too right. So how about wed morning?

Not really 'health reasons' it's their policy to not give fertility treatment to people with a BMI over 30, i suppose in the same way that transplant patients who smoke/drink/eat unhealthily are refused their transplants.

What kills me is that my BMI has NEVER been under 30, it's the way i'm built, i take after my grandmother's side of the family. There was a time about 10 years ago where i used to go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week, and ate very little. The only thing to come out of that was that i got a little bit 'toned', i was still a size 18 (uk) and had a BMI of 32 i really don't think it's physically possible for me to be the weight they want me to be and still be 'healthy'.
Argh!
Anyway, i had my moment of madness, cried bucketloads, DH hugged me and tried applying some of his logic to the situation, then suggested we book a holiday to somewhere we've always wanted to go New York! He works with the theory that as soon as you start making plans that having a baby would severly scupper the little buggers decide to show up. I like that theory.

Just wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear about all of your problem with getting a referral to a FS. Buuuuuut like Londongirl! NY, that's awesome. I live in NJ and NY is amazing! My OH works in NY for google and absolutely loves going up there everyday. There's just this vibe that NY gives you. It'll be awesome to get away and relax with your hubby and he does sound like a great OH!

When are you testing ash?

JoycieB- sorry to hear about ur difficulty in getting to see a FS,i think it's cruel for them to say such things & have that logic .Glad that ur Dh is being supportive & hopefully he's right about going away & getting ur Bfp when u least expect it!

mommawannabe-sorry that AF came for u ,:-(

mommytobe11-i think u BD on the right days,u shud have it covered,remember in the old thread there was a lady who only BD 2 days prior to Ov'ing & she still got her Bfp.!

Londongirl-dont be put off by those lines,u still have time .Fx'd.

Any news shayzee?

Hi Ladies

I am new to B&B and haven't been commenting, even though I've been reading this and another couple of threads over the past month or so. I have been too scared and warey to join up because I never thought it would happen for me. My partner and I have been trying for a baby for what feels like an eternity and I just didn’t believe I would have my turn.

Anyway, last cycle we tried conceive plus (UK version of preseed I think) for the first time with no luck. Then this cycle I combined it with digital OPKs (I think I had my timing completely out). After a very uneventful two weeks after ovulation, with little if no symptoms, the day of my expected period came and went. I didn’t really even register because I had seriously lost hope. A day or so later, my partner suggested… we test. I used a tesco home brand test and almost straight away, the 2nd line came up. I was convinced it was a faulty test, so we tried with another brand and sure enough. Now we’re 5 weeks… I’m still too scared to say the two words “I’m pregnant” because I find it too hard to believe… but I just wanted to share my story. And I wanted to wish you ladies all the best. Even though I haven’t been commenting, I have read many of your posts and have had you in my prayers. Just remember it’s never too late – even if you really don’t believe it will happen, your turn will come.

I’ll keep reading this thread and I hope you all get your dreams very soon.

XO Marsha

Oh and I meant to say if it's any help - I just used the conceive plus like a normal lub because the bottle i got didint' come with a syringe for inserting it. we used quite a bit. we did the deed the day I got the positive sign on the ovulation test and for the next 4 days just to make sure we got it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->