PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Congrats marshamarsha:happydance::happydance:

joeliza and ash ~ fx for you gals!! Hope this is it for you.

mommytobe ~ good symptoms, just try to relax and stay positive!

Saying prayers for lots of BFP's!!

AFM ~ started using the CBFM and so far it's pretty easy to operate. Hope things go as planned and i get some high days and some peak days...i am due to OV over thanksgiving and we were supposed to visit family, but i am now going to work the night before so we have to stay home...(part of my plan to not be away during Ov time, hehe) I couldnt stand the thought of us missing another month...

AF is heading out now...thank god.

Maybe this is a stupid question, but what is CBFM and what does it do .. ? I'm guessing it's that fertility monitor I keep reading about...?

And Thanks for the FX'd!

yup! it's the clearblue easy fertiliy monitor....my best friend was ttc for over a year and then tried to use the monitor...got preggo after 2 months using it. She gave it really high review so i guess it can't hurt to try...and after the debacle i had last month with no +opk's i guess i had to see whats going on the whole month. You turn it on every day within a 6 hour testing window...some days it will require a test and then give you a reading of low, high or peak fertility...you are supposed to BD on high and peak days.

I guess we'll see how it goes...

Hi
So I caved this morning and with very concentrated FMU that I'd held for hours, on a superdrug test, waiting an hour for any result to appear.... Big fat nada. As white as snow!!! I'm only 10dpo so I'm not going to read into anything cos the last time I got a BFP I got it 11dpo. But the fact there's not even a faint line? In a weird way it makes me relax a bit cos I don't have my hopes up. That prob sounds weird!
Hope you're all well
Xx

Ashknowsbest, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm experiencing every symptom I normally get before AF, my guess is she's coming tonIght or early tomorrow if not before that. At least we can be buddies next month and maybe we'll get our BFPs right before Christmas together.

Ash - I'm SO sorry to hear that :(

London - it IS still early! Stay relaxed like you are, we've all got our fingers crossed for you!

I tested this morning. I'm only 6dpo but I couldn't help myself. BFN of course. I've still got time so I'm not giving up hope!

Ash - sorry dear. I have a gut feeling I'm right behind you.

London - I know what you mean. The logical part of you says without a hint of a bfp you're prob out this month but the optimistic, longing for a beautiful BFP line, says "not out until af shows up".

mamawannabe - does the monitor only detect O or does it have other functions?

AFM: temps still high but the 2nd line just won't appear! :(

Thanks everyone for the support!! I really appreciate it :hugs:

Jewls48 - I would love to be buddies for next cycle if you're close to me on cycle days!

Anybody else who is close is welcome to be buddies! The more buddies the better!

AFM - Since AF came ... I'm going to start taking my dostinex. It doesn't start until Friday though, so I'll take it this Friday night and then it'll be every Friday at night until the first week in January and then I'll be back to the FS to figure out how my prolactin levels are and if they're in a normal range than I guess I'll be talking about what's next!

This waiting is sooo crazy, I am so impatient!

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been a bit quiet.... had some bad news...
On Sunday I started spotting and on Monday I started to bleed.
Today I have been in hospital with a confirmed miscarriage- our little bean was developing in my tubes, and my body rejected this.

I'm surprisingly not too emotional about it.... just really disappointed.
We are thinking practically though, and take comfort that obviously wasn't meant to be, for both my health and the bubs.

I now have to wait for my hcg to reduce completely as its still quite high, and then my body will get back to normal. I'm going to bleed and pass tissue for the next week- its terrible.

On the upside though, this shouldn't affect our fertility, and we will be keen to crack on again, as soon as my body is ready. And obviously with Preseed! I still have my complete faith in that stuff.

A lot of you are in your exciting part of the tww! Any news for me?
Anything to report?
Fingers crossed for you all xxx:thumbup:

Af just arrived. Good luck to you ladies waiting to test.

Hi ladies,

Today I have been in hospital with a confirmed miscarriage- our little bean was developing in my tubes, and my body rejected this.

We are thinking practically though, and take comfort that obviously wasn't meant to be, for both my health and the bubs.

I now have to wait for my hcg to reduce completely as its still quite high, and then my body will get back to normal. I'm going to bleed and pass tissue for the next week- its terrible.

On the upside though, this shouldn't affect our fertility, and we will be keen to crack on again, as soon as my body is ready. And obviously with Preseed! I still have my complete faith in that stuff.

Anything to report?

EK... I dont know what to say. I got tearful reading your post. I am SO sorry. I'm glad you guys are able to be philosophical about it re your health and fertility... but I'm still sooo sorry.

biggest hugs imagineable
xxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Emily I'm very sorry, big hugs your way. I'm glad you are looking at things from a positive angle but I can't even image how you must feel. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Hi ladies,

Anything to report?

EK... I dont know what to say. I got tearful reading your post. I am SO sorry. I'm glad you guys are able to be philosophical about it re your health and fertility... but I'm still sooo sorry.

biggest hugs imagineable
xxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks lovely. Its been a scary ride but I think I was upset the most on Sunday when I first started spotting and when I was letting my imagination run wild. The hospital today only confirmed what I had already deduced, so I'm almost ready to accept this and want to move on. I'm surprisingly coping quite well- I don't know why. Maybe fight or flight?!

I just want my body to return to normal and so I can focus on trying again.
I cant imagine losing a baby any later than this, so for that i'm kind of grateful.

How are you doing? I see you have started poas! Keeping everything crossed for you! Your symptoms are promising xx

I see JoycieB hasn't posted in a while, is she ok? xx

I don't want my news to bring the energy of this thread down!

Preseed worked for us irrespective of what happened!

Who is going to be next!!! :happydance:

Emily AF got me today but I have my preseed ready for December. Still hoping for a Christmas BFP, hope you are feeling better by then and can join us. Xo

Emily AF got me today but I have my preseed ready for December. Still hoping for a Christmas BFP, hope you are feeling better by then and can join us. Xo

Sorry to hear that hun- months seem so long when ttc, and it feels like the next is so far away, but you will be waiting to ovulate before you know it, and then symtom spotting and all that fun!

Tomorrow is the first day of your new cycle, so top up on multi vits, take some exercise and relax and make yourself the best you can be for your little egg xx

Haven't been around for a bit as been feeling a little blue since that letter from the docs, just wanted to pop on and say how sorry i am to hear the news EmK, major major :hugs: for both you and OH, and glad to see that you're coping alright and it's not knocked you down.

EK, you are right to see this positively - and i can't wait to share your next BFP with you and watch you go through the whole months healthily and happily... you deserve a MASSIVE glass (or 3) of wine tonight and some cuddles with your man.

i'm fine. i was pretty confident before. I felt we timed bd perfectly and had these weird af type cramps at 5dpo - pretty strong, i had to lie in bed for an extra 20 mins in the morning, and then i got really dizzy and light headed when i was out on saturday... so i thought maybe. but then this morning i got up and had held my pee for 5 hours and was pretty dehydrated, and i waited AGES on a superdrug test.. and there was absolutely NOTHING. stark white. i'm 10dpo. i know you got your positive at only 16dpo, but when i had my chemical, i had a dark second line at 11dpo. so i'mnot holding up any hope. but i'm being positive about it and thinkign, if AF does come, at least i can drink on my girls' night out at the end of november!!! AF is due on Friday I think so we'll see what happens.
Again, massive hugs your way
xxxxxxxxx

Haven't been around for a bit as been feeling a little blue since that letter from the docs, just wanted to pop on and say how sorry i am to hear the news EmK, major major :hugs: for both you and OH, and glad to see that you're coping alright and it's not knocked you down.

Ah babe, sorry you have been having a tough time since your letter from the Dr.
I think you are right to take some time out to consider how you feel and have a good think about what you and your DH are going to do next.

I really believe things will turn a corner for you- just try and stay relaxed, healthy and take care of yourself and the rest will hopefully come xx :hugs:

EK, you are right to see this positively - and i can't wait to share your next BFP with you and watch you go through the whole months healthily and happily... you deserve a MASSIVE glass (or 3) of wine tonight and some cuddles with your man.

i'm fine. i was pretty confident before. I felt we timed bd perfectly and had these weird af type cramps at 5dpo - pretty strong, i had to lie in bed for an extra 20 mins in the morning, and then i got really dizzy and light headed when i was out on saturday... so i thought maybe. but then this morning i got up and had held my pee for 5 hours and was pretty dehydrated, and i waited AGES on a superdrug test.. and there was absolutely NOTHING. stark white. i'm 10dpo. i know you got your positive at only 16dpo, but when i had my chemical, i had a dark second line at 11dpo. so i'mnot holding up any hope. but i'm being positive about it and thinkign, if AF does come, at least i can drink on my girls' night out at the end of november!!! AF is due on Friday I think so we'll see what happens.
Again, massive hugs your way
xxxxxxxxx

I've still got hopes for you- BDing at the right time (and the fact DH was away and the fluke timing!!) Your symptoms are textbook!

Don't get hooked on 11DPO, my chemical was 10dpo in July so I know what you mean about using that as a guideline, but my BFP at 16dpo blew me away it was such a surprise!!

I can't wait to have a vino again!!! xxx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->