Preseed question

mitchnorm

Reaction score
Hiya.....How much and how do you apply? I tried for one cycle last year and think I need to give it another go ..there's an applicator and it tells you an amount to use...But

Interested to get your experience please?

I didn't use the full recommended amount as it just felt too wet to me. I used about half the dose.

Thank you...did you insert with syringe applicator thing? Long before DTD?

I used the applicator for insertion just before DTD

Hi there. I use it with the applicator, up until about the 2 mark (much less than the instructions suggest) when I am really dry or have no fertile CM and it's in my fertile window. If I have some of my natural lube/EWCM I only use it like a normal lube, with my (clean) finger. I put a dab on my fingertip and put it up inside/around the opening, sometimes 2 dabs, right before we DTD. No use letting it settle in beforehand or anything. And sometimes DH uses it on his penis for "easy entry" lol. When you use the applicator, make sure to insert it high enough, as you would a tampon, so it's right there by the opening of the cervix. Good luck! :dust:

Hi i use it with the applicator 15 mins before bd & use about 2mg it says 3mg but i think 2mg is more than enough. It should coat your cervix in that 15 mins so wont feel too slippy. I use it throughout my fertile window & hace got bfp twice in first cycle using it. This time not so lucky but i think may be due to something else. Anyway good luck

Thanks. Used up to 2 Mark and used applicator up to cervix so fx. Now the waiting begins

I use 2mg and even that is too much. starts slipping out.
but I usually put it in any time before we BD, 15mins-hour prior.
I got pregnant a year ago, lost the baby at 11weeks.
haven't used it since, been ttc for a while now. no luck.
thought id pick me up some more preseed. wml.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->