preseed used as aid to pregnancy?

After 13 months TTC I just got a BFP yesterday after my first month using preseed!! :dust:

Congrats Jenna! I also got my bfp this month after trying preseed for the 1st time. I'd tell anyone ttc to give it a try!

Congratulations! I've recommended it to 2 friends also TTC so far.

Congrats Jenna and mrsgreen! Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months! Just out of interest, did either of you experience any early symptoms?

Unfortunately hubby and I didn't use preseed this cycle. We went away for a long weekend and I forgot to pack it. I did however get a positive on opk and we have been dtd every day from 2 days before positive opk, the day of positive and next day. We gave yesterday a miss cos knackered, but plan to seduce him tonight! Not sure if we caught the egg, but had fun trying!!

For those of you who have gotten ur BFP using pre-seed did you use a whole tube? or half? It seems a whole tube is a bit much:shrug:

I filled the tube to a 2 and that worked great for me. Clomid made me dry and even a full tube then wasn't needed.
As far as symptoms the only things I had were AF-like!! So its very true, you're not out until she shows. The only thing is the cramps were SLIGHTLY different for me. They came on real strong for a few seconds then just disappeared. My bbs were a little tender but that was always normal before AF for me. And actually they don't hurt that bad. They hurt more before AF lol. I'm still pretty symptomless which makes me continuously doubt I really am pg :p

I filled the tube to a 2 and that worked great for me. Clomid made me dry and even a full tube then wasn't needed.
As far as symptoms the only things I had were AF-like!! So its very true, you're not out until she shows. The only thing is the cramps were SLIGHTLY different for me. They came on real strong for a few seconds then just disappeared. My bbs were a little tender but that was always normal before AF for me. And actually they don't hurt that bad. They hurt more before AF lol. I'm still pretty symptomless which makes me continuously doubt I really am pg :p

I spoke to the HUB last night, and we are seriously considering using the pre-seed. But i was reading online and people were saying alot of people result in miscarriages......can anyone give to any insight before i go and purchase this? please....

I honestly cant see how it can result in miscarriage any more than if it wasn't used. It has nothing to do with implantation and burrowing or uterine lining. It simply helps the swimmers swim better to fertilize the egg then it leaves your body before implantation even occurs. I think its mere coincidence.

We used preseed for the second cycle 2 nights ago..pretty sure I Od that day because my cerfix was very high and soft and the next day it was low and hard. I really hope we caught it this month! Thanks for the encouraging stories :)

Thanks for that! I also didn't think it was needed but I'm getting desperate after 9 months! Have read so many positive reviews of preseed that I wondered if it was worth a shot. Anyway, I did buy some and tried last night. I think od is tmrw so will try it this cycle and see if it helps.. thanks again for your tips x

Did preseed work for you?

Hello
I'm new to this site and just looking for some advice or success stories pls.
Hubby and I have been TTC for 9 months and no bfp yet. I came off the pill in march 2011 and we started TTC a few months later. Anyway we have both been taking pregnacare conception for 2 cycles and whilst my skin looks great, no bfp!

I've never had a problem with lubrication, in fact its the opposite where I get too much watery cm (sorry tmi!)

I've read some reviews of preseed and was wondering if anyone got a bfp from using this as an aid to conception rather than as a lubricant?

Thanks for your help
Dee

I see you had a lot of feedback... too much to read... overall would you suggest preseed? I have been trying almost ten months and after my BFN today I just want to cry :wacko: i def. would not mind spending the $ if it may help
?!

I'm sorry for the delayed response mrswemyss and sorry to hear about your bfn. What cd are you on now? Have you tried preseed yet?

I've just been looking back over this thread and counted 5 bfps from some first-time preseed users. They could just be lucky or perhaps they're onto something with preseed. I myself used it today (got opk + yesterday) so hope I caught the egg! Didn't get a chance to bd yesterday so fingers crossed.

Started using opks last month and got opk+ on cd 11, but only cd 15 this month. Can ovulation vary that much? Anyway Af due around 29th June, so my 2ww starts now. Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->