preseed used as aid to pregnancy?

My DH & I got pregnant on the first month using preseed :) I would encourage anybody that's curious to give it a try!
XO

Hi ladies, can I join? We have been trying on and off since last summer. DH and I love pre-seed! Though I've had lots of CM in the past few months (too much) we thought it would aid the ttc efforts. We only tried it for one month because we found out I had endo and stopped ttc until I had my lap done. Lap completed in March 2011 and now we are planning on using it to aid ttc (inserting applicator). TMI- we've been using it for fun. We're hoping it will help keep stuff in...TMI ALERT- CM tends to drip out (I'm not sure if that was caused by the endo getting so bad) Today is CD 7 and I'm expecting to OV on CD 13.

Baby Dust to everyone!!

Welcome! Sounds like you don't need preseed for lube either. Have you ever tried it after the deed? Has anyone?

I'm confused, this maybe a dumb question but how would I use it after the deed?

I have no need for preseed eg not needed as lubrication but used it to help the swimmers. But its quite slippery for hubby and he wasn't keen on it so wondering if I can insert it afterwards... Might be a bit pointless then cos good sperm would be well on its way by then, but I'm willing to try anything!!

I am getting some brown discharge now. I think I may be out. :(

We used preseed for 3 months when we first started TTC and no luck. We used conceive plus this past cycle (first time trying it, like preseed) and got our first :bfp: unfortunately we lost it, but it gives us hope :) We'll be using it again this month.

Hello ladies. I couldn't help myself. I had to jump in to this conversation. I, too, tried pre-seed for the first time this cycle. I was pretty impressed with the product! I thought it was really easy to insert. I only used half of the recommended dosage. Now I am a few days past ovulation so I am hoping that it helped me get a BFP!! I look forward to hearing from everyone else this cycle and will keep you updated on myself :)

I just bought myself some preseed yesterday. Going to be trying it out this cycle. My fertile days are supposed to start next week (when hubby is back in town, yay!). So here's hoping it helps! I don't have much CM normally, so I think this'll be good. I also bought some OPKs for this month. I really just want to see if I am ovulating since I just came off bcp at the end of Feb. We'll still try the "every other day" method. But I just dont want to try for several months only to find out I was never ovulating.

Good luck with the pre-seed, pluck!! I hope we all get our BFP's this month!!! :)

Hello everyone! I'm so happy to see that preseed has worked for others. I'm really excited about this cycle, I used OPKs for the 1st time & got one positives yesterday & one today. We dtd last night & plan to for the rest of the week using the preseed. This is our 5th cycle but for some reason I feel like this may be our month. Sending lots of :dust: to everyone!

Ok ladies just to keep you updated:

I am 17dpo and Af is 3 days late. I tested 14dpo and 16dpo and got bfns. I wasn't feeling hopeful this month and have felt like Af coming since 14dpo. But still nothing..
I've never been late before so this is unusual for me. I also haven't had many symptoms. Felt a bit lightheaded a week ago and from 14dpo, my hips/pelvis started aching. I've also been cramping and spotting as I would normally do when Af due. Will test soon and let you know results either way!

How are you ladies getting on? Any bfps?

I'm out. Af got me today. Looks like I'm not one of those lucky preseed first-timers! In to cycle #10.

Hope you all are having better luck x

I'm out. Af got me today. Looks like I'm not one of those lucky preseed first-timers! In to cycle #10.

Hope you all are having better luck x

Sorry to hear that goldfishy! I hate AF, I hope you have better luck next month! I'm 1dpo today and I used pre-seed this cycle so we'll see.

Aww..I'm sorry to hear that Goldfishy :( Maybe next month will be your month! I have had an interesting cycle so far with my first time using pre-seed. On Tuesday (a week after first time bd with pre-seed) I saw a small string of blood mixed with cm when I wiped. Ever since the day after the pre-seed bd my left nipple has been very sensitive. Since Monday I have had off and on cramps like af is coming but she I am not due for a week. The night before last I had trouble getting to sleep because my bbs hurt so bad. (I am a stomach sleeper). I am letting myself get a little excited :) never had days of cramping like this before!

Aw thanks guys! Will try again with preseed and opk this cycle so will let you know! Have not tried opks yet so will see what the month brings...

Dredpa04 your symptoms sound positive so keep us updated! Good luck praying4bump!

I'm only 6dpo and I am definitely feeling out.:cry: I have a short Luteal Phase so AF is due in 4 days and I feel the :witch: nipping at my heels. :cry:

Dredpa: It really does sound promising!!! :dust:I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Today I am 2dpo and this is our 2nd time using pre-seed (inserting it vaginally) and the first cycle using it after the lap.

Cassie: It's not over until the :witch: shows her face. Have you tried taking anything to lengthen your luteal phase?

Dredpa: It really does sound promising!!! :dust:I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Today I am 2dpo and this is our 2nd time using pre-seed (inserting it vaginally) and the first cycle using it after the lap.

Cassie: It's not over until the :witch: shows her face. Have you tried taking anything to lengthen your luteal phase?

This is our first full month TTC #5. I didn't have any trouble with the others. But I did keep track of my cycle last month. When I realized that I didn't O until cd17 and last months cycle was only 27 days, I realized that my LP must be way short. What should I take? I've seen some things about b6 and progesterone. Can you take them both together?

This is our first full month TTC #5. I didn't have any trouble with the others. But I did keep track of my cycle last month. When I realized that I didn't O until cd17 and last months cycle was only 27 days, I realized that my LP must be way short. What should I take? I've seen some things about b6 and progesterone. Can you take them both together?

I've heard that both will work but I'm notsure if you can take them together.
Maybe you could ask your doctor's office. They should be able to answer that.

Thank you, girls!!! I hope you are right! I am trying not to read into it too much because I HATE thinking I am in and then getting that BFN or af comes..(I'm sure you have all been there...). Af should be here next week if she is coming so I don't have too much longer to wait and test. I want to go buy a test tonight so badly but DH really likes me to wait because of the effect that BFN can have on me. I can't help but get excited, though. As I am typing this my left nipple is hurting a tingling. I typically have sore bb's when I PMS but this is different. Thank you for the Baby Dust, girls!!!

Good luck, Cassie4cincy! Hoping she doesn't come.

Have a wonderful weekend, ladies :)

Thank you, girls!!! I hope you are right! I am trying not to read into it too much because I HATE thinking I am in and then getting that BFN or af comes..(I'm sure you have all been there...). Af should be here next week if she is coming so I don't have too much longer to wait and test. I want to go buy a test tonight so badly but DH really likes me to wait because of the effect that BFN can have on me. I can't help but get excited, though. As I am typing this my left nipple is hurting a tingling. I typically have sore bb's when I PMS but this is different. Thank you for the Baby Dust, girls!!!

Good luck, Cassie4cincy! Hoping she doesn't come.

Have a wonderful weekend, ladies :)

Thanks dear!! AF is due on Wed, but maybe she won't visit either of us!!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->