preseed used as aid to pregnancy?

Well, Im 4dpo today. I'm trying not to symptom spot and so far I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary, just the usual.

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies! I just wanted to jump in here. I've started using Preseed regularly this past week. I got my first positive OPK (I've been TTC for over a year) and used the preseed vaginally. I also used SoftCups to keep it all where it needs to be.
I've never had EWCM and the pressure of TTCing is effecting BDing. Using Pressed has helped ease my mind in terms of BDing. I don't worry about not being wet enough and that helps me enjoy it more.
I'm only 6DPO and probably won't test till the end of this week. I have irregular periods and who knows if I've actually ovulated during that time.

Good luck to everyone!

I've been using preseed this cycle so we'll see what happens. I tend to be pretty dry :blush: so I really hope this helps. I've only had ewcm a handful of times (that I remember) since I started my AF about 9 years ago lol. Good luck to you and I'll let you know if it worked for me :dust:

Hi Ladies! Just an update on my symptoms: Cramping seemed to slow down for now. Cervix is low and hard. Some lower back pain over the weekend. BB's still sore. Also, I have been having the strangest dreams ever for the past few nights. Today is a very weird day for me. (TMI ahead!) I woke up at 2:30 a.m. due to very painful stomach cramps and then intestinal cramps which led to diarrhea. Discomfort came again about 7 hours later, followed by semi-loose BM, a moment of dizziness followed. I also have NO energy today. I feel feverish but just took my temperature and it is my normal 97.1. The last thing noticed so far today is that I could barely scarf down the toast I made myself for breakfast. I literally gagged through it and ended up only eating half.
I am due for af any day now which I know may be why some of my symptoms, like fatigue and sore bb's exist but I am getting pretty excited. I just feel so different. Especially today!
Hope to hear good news from you ladies!! :)

Ive started spotting. But im taking progesterone so thats probably why. I made test in the morning for the hell of it. Ill be 10DPO tomorrow.
Thats about it.

I'm out :( AF showed up today..Pretty bummed about it, too..Really thought I had a good shot this month.. :( I think I am going to try and shut my brain off during this cycle and just try to BD regularly and use Pre-Seed again. Good luck to the rest of you still waiting to find out!!

Ok lady's I am 2 dpo and I've been charting since Jan. and ttc since then. well today I have had sharp pains on the left side of my...I mean really sharp..can anyone help? Any advise?

Sorry about everyone who is out this month! Babt Dust to everyone who is still waiting for this cycle and Baby to dust to everyone moving onto next cycle.

I am 7 dpo today. Nothing major or out of the ordinary yet except that my legs and hands were itching like crazy on 4dpo.

Sorry about everyone who is out this month! Babt Dust to everyone who is still waiting for this cycle and Baby to dust to everyone moving onto next cycle.

I am 7 dpo today. Nothing major or out of the ordinary yet except that my legs and hands were itching like crazy on 4dpo.

Lots of :dust: to you as well! I'm also 7 dpo can't test til next Wednesday and it's killing me!! What's worse is I had this horrible wave of nausea come over me at work on Tuesday twice and my coworkers saw me rush to the bathroom and heard everything so now everyone knows I might be pregs and the pressure really feels on now. Oh and a patient that wasn't even on the same floor when that happened asked me today out of the blue is I was pregs...sooooo praying for that BFP!!!

Lots of :dust: to you as well! I'm also 7 dpo can't test til next Wednesday and it's killing me!! What's worse is I had this horrible wave of nausea come over me at work on Tuesday twice and my coworkers saw me rush to the bathroom and heard everything so now everyone knows I might be pregs and the pressure really feels on now. Oh and a patient that wasn't even on the same floor when that happened asked me today out of the blue is I was pregs...sooooo praying for that BFP!!!

I haven't experience vomitting but I have experience occasional nausea. But that is normal for me during my 2ww.

Ahh so sorry dredpa. Your symptoms sounded promising. I hate the tww because its really hard to not think about it. Good luck with next cycle and baby dust to everyone x

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry to those of you who are out this month :hugs:

I ordered Preseed from Amazon which arrived today so we're planning to use that next week during my fertile days.

FX for us all!!

:dust:

After 13 months TTC I just got a BFP yesterday after my first month using preseed!! :dust:

Ladies i am sooo bummed......One of my bestfriends(i have 3) reunited with her ex-husband after being divorced for 7years....called me and said she was pregnant! I was seriously happy for her, but I am so sad rightnow......I mean seriously this is the first time since my husband and I have been ttc that i have actually cried.....i am so sad right really.....

I'm sorry Smiley :( it is hard. You are happy for the person but you are also a little sad that it couldnt be you instead. I totally know the feeling :(

Congrats Jenna........woo-hoo......i know your smiling.....

:) It makes me SO happy that I can give someone else hope! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->