Preseed? Yay or nay?

ser523

Reaction score
Do you ladies use preseed? I picked some up at the store today, but I'm not sure about it...

I use it almost every time we have sex because I have not yet had any favorable cervical fluid. It comes with 10 applicators but you can get more than 10 uses out of it. When I was down to two applicators I washed the last two really good and put them back in the box to reuses. Also, a little goes a long way.

It's hard to say whether it worked or whether things would have worked out the way they did regardless of the lube, but I WILL say that I used PreSeed with TTC my second son and we got pregnant the second cycle of trying. And I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate the first cycle because we all had norovirus and were horribly ill.

So...yes, use it! In any case, it can't hurt your chances, so you might as well! Good luck! :flower:

We used preseed last cycle and really like it! It didn't result in a bfp but I think I ov'd late and we weren't able to dtd. Anyhoo we're gona continue to use it. Good luck x

I used it and liked it. This is my second cycle. It helps smooth everything and definitely make it easier for the little guys to swim in, it's not fair our vaginas kill 98% of them right away, so no wonder getting pregnant isn't easy!

I love it. Used it 2 cycles ago for the first time, and I did get a BFP even though it ended up with a CP. I personally like it because it works as a "safe" lube and even if I am in the mood I don't always get wet enough to be comfortable. :blush:

I use WAY less than is recommended though. I tried 2g once and it was WAY too much. I use 1g now and make sure to use the applicator inserted as close to my cervix as possible and wait about 15 minutes before BD so that it has some time to absorb some of it. I usually put it in while in bathroom before bed, but can use it as regular lube too.

I'm not sure what I'll do once I run out of applicators since I will prob get way more than 10 uses out of it. I guess I can wash them really really well? I worry about infection though.

I used it for giggles one cycle. It was my 7th cycle tttc after having an IUD removed. I was frustrated it was taking so long when I had gotten pregnant before actively preventing. I used it with bd o-3 as directed and O after sex. I like it because it didn't leak out or feel weird and SO didn't even notice. I did fall pregnant that cycle. Not sure if preseed had anything to do with it though. Can't hurt, right?

Oh yes, very good point there angel5000! The recommended amount is way too much. I used around 1-1.5g. I think I'll stick with 1g going forward.

I tried it last month but didnt get pregnant. We bd a few days straight - before ovulation, on, and after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->