Preseed - your views

Should we use Pre-Seed every time?

We do, but I'm kind of dry normally, so it helps us a lot. I would say if you're not too try normally, I would just use it around the days I think I am fertile. It's pretty expensive to burn through like we do, but it's worth it to me because I need something!

i just brought mine from ebay, waiting for it to come though, i can get quite dry so i guess it could be a good thing for me, not cheap though your right!! is it really that messy??? i'm quite excited to be honest probably silly really but i feel like i'm doing something to help things along!
Thanks girls xxx

We used it for a year....then we got pregnant the one month we didn't use it...not convinced it was due to not using it though...probably just coincidence....my doctor said they tested it and it is fine. Perhaps just use it sparingly...I never used the application tube...just smeared a drop on.

It depends what you mean by "work"- its lube, and it works for that. As you can see on the box it kills some of the sperm, like all lubes, so its a trade off between, do I need lube, and if so am I prepared to loose some sperm?
If you dont suffer from dryness, I wouldnt use it.

i don't think the box shows it killing sperm hun, isn't that the dead sperm not swimming through?? the normal sperm swim through it as it's ph neutral for them and mimics female cm.

I tried it this month and pretty sure had chemical, first sign of any pregnancy in 6 months, i'm dry so was a god-send for us. Will definitely be using it all this cycle and keeping everything crossed!!

Used preseed when I got preggo. It worked for me because sometimes I do not get enough EWCM mostly due to the fertility drugs I took and because of the PCOS itself.

I used it and it was great! My husband loved it and that's why we ordered more to TTC this time around! I will only use it when I'm dry and like others said, a little goes a lonnnnng way!

TMI Alert!

I put a little bit in before 4play so that it can get warm and extra watery for the spermies.

i asked this question myself recently, and with the success stories i ordered some yesterday, as im sure AF is coming this month, so it will give me something to look forward to! bast :dust: dust to you and hope it works for us all!

Used preseed when I got preggo. It worked for me because sometimes I do not get enough EWCM mostly due to the fertility drugs I took and because of the PCOS itself.

I used it and it was great! My husband loved it and that's why we ordered more to TTC this time around! I will only use it when I'm dry and like others said, a little goes a lonnnnng way!

TMI Alert!

I put a little bit in before 4play so that it can get warm and extra watery for the spermies.

they say 15 mins is good for those swimmers!! we did the same! lol

they say 15 mins is good for those swimmers!! we did the same! lol

:rofl: So we are not alone! haha

I'm going to use Maximum Strength Mucinex this time around also, I heard that it's great! I used to use Robitussin, but had to take it all day long. Mucinex is time released so I only need to take it every 12 hours and it's 1200mg of it each dose! Woohoo! I got a box of 14 at Target for about $13.00 today. Not bad.

This is my first cycle using Pre Seed, I've used it about 3 times. We really enjoy it, it's a really good lube. It's not time for me to test yet but I'm hoping for a :bfp:! Trying not to get my hopes to high though.

i don't think the box shows it killing sperm hun, isn't that the dead sperm not swimming through?? the normal sperm swim through it as it's ph neutral for them and mimics female cm.

I tried it this month and pretty sure had chemical, first sign of any pregnancy in 6 months, i'm dry so was a god-send for us. Will definitely be using it all this cycle and keeping everything crossed!!

The sperm that the lube has killed! Read the box!

Well it arrived today so shall be getting down to it next week, got my preseed, got my grapefruit juice so i'm all set for this month!!
Roll on next week!!!!!
Will let you all know how i get on xxxxxx

It depends what you mean by "work"- its lube, and it works for that. As you can see on the box it kills some of the sperm, like all lubes, so its a trade off between, do I need lube, and if so am I prepared to loose some sperm?
If you dont suffer from dryness, I wouldnt use it.

yeah If we think about it. It's still a lube.
It still kills some of the sperms, just not as much as the generic lubes do

3 months TTC, all times used Preseed, failed.
This month I'm not going to use it. I'll just try to make myself wet before BD with a vibrator.
Also I've been taking EPO and FertileCM.
Inspired by this BnB member: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-bfp-implantation-bleeding-my-story-tips.html

ILOVEMYKIDS, Found this for you hun: Pre~Seed is Safe to Use When Trying to Conceive - i'm sure you've already read it but just in case you hadn't seen it

https://www.preseed.com/pre-seed-difference.html

good luck!! :flower: we'll be in the 2ww again together i'm sure! :dust: xxx

hi ladies , when ttc dd1 we used pre-seed for 10 months , it was great as a lubricant but cant say it helped with the actual conception ! the month i did NOT use it was the month i got my bfp lol

hi ladies , when ttc dd1 we used pre-seed for 10 months , it was great as a lubricant but cant say it helped with the actual conception ! the month i did NOT use it was the month i got my bfp lol

Interesting! It's funny, I've heard this story (first month NOT using it = bfp) and the opposite, where women finally use it and get pregnant on the first month. Not sure what to make of all of that.

For me, I just don't have a lot of natural moisture, which makes bd'ing uncomfortable. Pre-seed has been a life saver for me. No bfp yet, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->