Preseed - your views

Probably it depends on how compatible the lube with the sperms
maybe some sperms prefer no artificial fluid...

You can also try drinking unsweetened grapefruit juice and mucinex (guaifenesin only). Both help with cervical mucus.

I used it this month so in about a week we will see if it worked or not.........

I started taking Maca pills (root from Peru supposed to help with fertility and sex drive) and after 2 weeks, I have had a lot of ewcm so far! Something else to think about.

I've started taking FertileCM supplements since CD1
I think it's working.
Today CD10, I had small clear wet patch on the crotch part of my panty, I've never had this since I was off BCP in Aug'10. Usually just dry white patch.

After 3 failed attempts, I decided to not use the PreSeed this month. Experiment.

Bunny, yay for cm!! Why did it "fail"? Did you and/or your dh just not enjoy the pre-seed, or you mean fail as in bfn?

Bunny, yay for cm!! Why did it "fail"? Did you and/or your dh just not enjoy the pre-seed, or you mean fail as in bfn?

Yeah BFN :cry:
We always used the PreSeed.
This cycle I wanna try without.

I started taking Maca pills (root from Peru supposed to help with fertility and sex drive) and after 2 weeks, I have had a lot of ewcm so far! Something else to think about.

How many mgs are you taking a day?

Hey ladies. I hope you don't mind me popping in from the other forum...
My OH and I started using preseed in July of 2010. (I was also on clomid). I got my BFP in October :) I'm not sure if it's the preseed that did it, but I'm sure it didn't hurt!
Good luck & baby dust to you all ! :flower:

How many mgs are you taking a day?

Ebony, I started taking 500 mg (1 pill) for a week, and upped it to 1000 mg last week. My heart burn and tummy aches are starting to go away, so that's good. My body must be getting used to it. My dh also started taking 500 mg this week, and now he's getting heart burn at night, too. I told him he can stop taking it, but he's a trooper! Nothing a few tums won't help. :winkwink:

We can't wait (cute name by the way!), congrats on your bfp and what a cute bump you have! :happydance:

Im really not sure, I used preseed 4-5 months and then stopped for months and months and now trying it this cycle again. Hasnt worked with or without so far. If doesnt work this month gonna try conceive plus as thats not suppose to kill any sperm at all xx

Rosa... I have been using the Maca for a few days and it's amazing. I had tons of EWCM these past two days.... I mean tons!!! (sorry, tmi) I took 500mg the first couple of days and then DH and used 3500mg together... we opened the pills and put the powder in hot milk with sugar... it tastes pretty good. It made us like jack rabbits! We had tons of gas to go along with it though.. LOL

Wantingagirl... I used preseed this cycle too... but only when I was a bit dry. I used it on and off because I didn't want it to be the only thing I used. I am also using Mucinex as well. So maybe the Mucinex and the Maca had an effect on me.

Rosa... I have been using the Maca for a few days and it's amazing. I had tons of EWCM these past two days.... I mean tons!!! (sorry, tmi) I took 500mg the first couple of days and then DH and used 3500mg together... we opened the pills and put the powder in hot milk with sugar... it tastes pretty good. It made us like jack rabbits! We had tons of gas to go along with it though.. LOL

Wantingagirl... I used preseed this cycle too... but only when I was a bit dry. I used it on and off because I didn't want it to be the only thing I used. I am also using Mucinex as well. So maybe the Mucinex and the Maca had an effect on me.

Ebony, GREAT!! Yay for ewcm!!! I had tons this cycle, too! It was awesome! I'm trying not to get too hopeful about this cycle (because I'm always devastated when AF comes), but I do have a good feeling... Your hot milk with sugar sounds delicious!! I'm about to order some more online. Hopefully we won't need to take anymore, though! I'm only taking 1000 mg right now. Taking 4 pills a day makes me nervous for some reason! I'm sure it's fine...

Hey, do you mind if I jump aboard... Wow after reading this post I've learned alot... lol I'm using my preseed tonight, I'm a first timer in using it, I'm definately not going to use alot :haha: I don't do messy ...eww

Let the Valentines Day Romping begin... Catch that eggy ladies.. Good Luck!!

Baby Dust to everyone... I'm sooo excited I'm ready to pounce and pounce, I think my twins will come out of this round... :lol: FX'd we all get our :bfp: soon..

there's another thread with statistics on it based on the ladies on here that use it...i havent given imput because it hasnt worked for me so far...BUT i do think i have other issues besides just the lack of EWCM ... check out their statistics and see what you think.

Thank you.... I'm very fertile today, I'm just going to put the preseed on the side and see if I can manage on my own... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->