PreSeed

amariee

Proud Mom of 3
Reaction score
I'm going to order some PreSeed and I realize it's a bit pricey. I have never used it before. I was only going to use it around the time I'm fertile. My question is how many uses do you actually get out of it and is it worth it?

My hubby also started taking Fertilaid this month (just started the other day).

Hi I love it.x
We've only used it when ovulating. I would say only use a little as it goes along way!!!!!
I got 9 syringes with my preseed, but I've only used 3 and lots left.
I'm in my two week wait so not sure if it has worked, but heard some great reviews about it.

Thank you pebbles :) 9 uses seems like a good deal. So you use a syringe? Is it simple? Sorry never used it and we are trying anything we can from this cycle on out lol.

I have used it last cycle and now this one! Don't use too much, dh complained that it was "too wet". It just takes a little bit. You can use the syringe to get it inside of you and up there, to help his swimmers or you can just use your fingers. I have done both.

Thank you all for the tips :) just picked it up from Walgreens and will be using it this cycle. I'll try not to make it too wet lol :)

Definity use like half of what it tells you to use!

You'll probably have to buy new syringes before a new tube. I've used it for 3 months - just during my fertile times - and I'm almost out of syringes but I have at least half a tube left. It's worth the price.

Overall for the price, I don't like it.

I've been using it since at least Oct. But I am also extra dry. I switched to using extra virgin olive oil last month, so we'll see.

Also, I started taking maca powder 1DPO, (was looking for other vitamins and found out about it) and it's made a noticeable difference in CM.

We used it for two cycles now;)

I ran out of applicators so, I just use regular baby syringe or insulin syringe. its cheaper about $2 for 10pack...in the pharmacy and you unscrew the needle off....

So use half of what they recommend, so it goes from 1-4mg, so maybe just the 1mg? If I run out of syringes where do I get those? Sorry so many questions lol.

oh nvm you said that pharmacy. I don't know about evo NDurham12 lol. Good luck with that, hope it works :)

I only use 1mg. If I use more, my DH complains it's too wet. I'm not super dry though...I just use it as a helping hand. If you're more dry, you could get away with using more.

I actually rarely apply internally- put it on him and it works fine. I've found that when I apply internally (even small amounts), it seems like "more" comes out of me after dtd.

I actually rarely apply internally- put it on him and it works fine. I've found that when I apply internally (even small amounts), it seems like "more" comes out of me after dtd.

I seemed to have had that problem when I tried it the other day. I used 1 mg and it seemed like it spilled out afterwards, I'm sure my coughing didn't help (I have a cold). Maybe I'll try putting it on him instead of in me. Thank you ladies for the great input :thumbup:

Hi definitely worth the price for me anyway as both times i used it i gt my bfp! I too would only use 1mg & around fertile days i applied with the syringes it comes with & lay dwn for time stated on pack b4 bedding. Don't worry about some leaking out i'm guessing any extra does leak out. I too will b trying ths cycle first cycle trying aftr mc. Good luck & see hw u go b4 u order more syringes as u might gt ur bfp this cycle.

First cycle using preseed, got my :bfp:. I did change a lot this cycle but preseed definitely helped!

Supersherwolf how long were you trying for? we're going to try it this cycle.

Hey ladies,thank you! been trying for 8 months for my first. Ok so this cycle, I tried preseed(only about one fourth the recommended amount). Also lost over 10 lbs, ate ALOT healthier, put my legs up after BD, and only dtd two days before ovulation and the day before ovulation. Also did a lot of things pertaining to my religious and thank god it worked for me this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->