presents for 6 year old girl?

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
My daughter is six soon and I have no clue what to get her for her birthday. She had quite a few little live pets for Christmas so I don't really want to get her anymore! Help me please!!

My 6 year old is really into colouring just now. Anything crafty she can make create paint. She loves doh vinci . Aside from crafty things she loves shopkins

Thankyou 😃 meg loves shopkins too, just so expensive for what they are!! I have seen the doh vinci so will look into the sets thankyou. Megan loves creative things and anything like that always go down well!

The shopkins are a nightmare and a rip off because of the way the packs work. My dd has the first 3 seasons. Then when season 4 came out she's lost interest thankfully. Although shopkins have by far been her longest interest . She's also talking about some type of imagine ink not sure what it is may be worth a Google

Yep it got to the point where I was buying the first season off ebay just so she had the whole collection! Megan loves little collections and mini figures like that so I might see what's about.
Ive just looked at the imagine ink....it is like a magic marker that you use to colour in pictures, a bit like the magic paint books. They look good and like something meg would really like! Thankyou 😃

The 6 year old that I know is really into crafts. I also know I was really into crafts as a kid. So there's that. How about books also? This is a great age to start introducing chapter books if you haven't already. And if you don't want to read quite that much, you can get audiobooks. Violet loves listening to audiobooks in the car.

Thanks sarahbear, Megan loves to read, its her favourite thing next to crafts and she loves to read chapter books, we are currently reading the roald Dahl collection, but any other collection suggestions would be good?
She told me last night, she wants crafts she can do by herself, so am going to look into that this week.

Asda also have a section of make your own things . They are only around £6 you can get make your own hand print . Photo frame etc she may like that. Iv also seen paint your own elsa. Piggy banks etc :)

Hobby craft have some gruffalo kits for under £1. I think there is about 3 different styles. Also I find wilko great for craft kits.
For my DS birthday, he will be 5, he has asked me if he can have another surprise egg. I did it last year and he loved it. It's like the ones on YouTube. I basically paper mache over a balloon but leave a section open so I can fill it full of blind bags and collecting cards. Then paper mache over the open section. Then he has to somehow get into it. He loves it. He loves collecting small chappy toys, there is currently a new collection of something I saw in the entertainer. It's by the till in a brightly coloured packet. You get a free collectors mag with it aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->