Reaction score
So far I've bought him:

Xbox Thief game
Xbox Assasins Creed: Rogue game
Water Dancing Speakers

Need to get him
Xbox Far Cry 4 game
Debenhams Big Jar of Sweets

Anything else you think would be a good idea?
What are you getting your OH's?

Nothing. Lol. We spoil the kids but don't normally get each other gifts.

Lol, we've spoilt the kids as we normally do but i know hubby has gone all out on me this year so I need to do something special for him aswell lol

Ive got OH a few things. Ive got him a Sonos speaker, made a lego minifig from lo with Ben's Daddy on his front, some clothes, a couple of CDs and an artist signed print of owls from lo (got it on Achica for a great price) as they watched Autumn watch together and lo is nuts about owls (and all birds really!!). Ive also filled a kilner jar with sweets and painted lo's hands green and red. He held his hands on the jar and Ill attach a tag that say "Daddy's sweets...little paws off!!". Ill also get some Family Guy socks and jammie bottoms for lo to give him.

Ive got OH a few things. Ive got him a Sonos speaker, made a lego minifig from lo with Ben's Daddy on his front, some clothes, a couple of CDs and an artist signed print of owls from lo (got it on Achica for a great price) as they watched Autumn watch together and lo is nuts about owls (and all birds really!!). Ive also filled a kilner jar with sweets and painted lo's hands green and red. He held his hands on the jar and Ill attach a tag that say "Daddy's sweets...little paws off!!". Ill also get some Family Guy socks and jammie bottoms for lo to give him.

Where did u get the lego mini figure from please

Mine has a £50 coat, a pot noodle mug and spinny fork and a few little bits x

I honestly have no idea what to get my OH this year, he's impossible to buy for!

Where did u get the lego mini figure from please

I got it on minifig.me. its so cute!! Hoping lo doesnt get his mitts on it on Christmas morning and lose it ha ha.

My other half always gets the following:

Shaving gift sets
Smelly gift sets
Socks
Underwear
Selection box
Chocolates

Then his other bits so far this year are:

Photo mug
Super dry t shirt
£100 boots (-.-)
Induction speaker
Wifi extender
Jeans

So far I've got..

"I Am Groot" t-shirt.
Huge tub of jelly beans.
Bumper sticker for his car that has a picture if bigfoot and says "Gone Squatching" (jokey gift).
Tardis wallet.
Personalised pjs (to match me and Lucas).
iPhone FM transmitter for the car.
And these Lego figures I had made.. we've had actual arguments over who'd survive a zombie apocalypse so it's just a lil joke :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 20
Oakley sunglasses
North Face zip up hoody
Top Gear magazine subscription
Top Gear new DVD
Kelly Brook calendar :)haha:)
The Wolf of Wall Street book
Twinkies
Jim Beam maple
Jammies

So far he has got...

Indoor herb allotment
Mixtape MP3 player
Voucher for a night away glamping for 2

Trainers is the last thing I am definitely buying him then it will just be if I see anything else.

He's also getting a starwars themed bundle to share with DS1 which will have in
Starwars pjs for them both
All starwars DVDs
Lightsaber each (this is actually all DH has asked for this year :dohh: )
Starwars lego sets

I've got oh a new cycle helmet, a hot toddy kit, some local ground coffee, and slippers.

Tickets for kaiser chiefs and he's wanting new trainers which il buy in January sales:thumbup: we also do each other a stocking for £15.... He might just get sweeties and toiletries

Going to steal the Kilner jar idea and make one for DH and my Dad (but might cross off the word little and write ^big because both me and my mom are known to steal a treat or two off of our DH's :blush:

Clothes so far, a Superdry long sleeved top, trainers, a hat and socks and I've bloody forgotten what else :haha:

Video game for the Xbox
Sega retro gaming system with 90 something games preloaded
Flannel shirts or a new sweater
Whiskey
Star Wars book

And the girls will get him something else but I can't think of what. I'll probably take them with me to pick something out.

Going to steal the Kilner jar idea and make one for DH and my Dad (but might cross off the word little and write ^big because both me and my mom are known to steal a treat or two off of our DH's :blush:

Ha ha, my OH is the sweet thief in our house!! Id recommend getting a jar thats square if you can. I got 2 (1 square and one round) and the prints worked so much better on the flat surface of the square jar. Lo wasnt in the mood to co-operate!!! Ill have to wash the round 1 and do it again. I got mine from TK maxx, they have a lovely heart on the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"