Reaction score
I have presents under my tree :happydance::happydance:

Ok not many but its a start :happydance::happydance:

Lets see under your tree :flower:

Attachments

• 12336176_10153164366657703_1574679026_n.jpg
    12336176_10153164366657703_1574679026_n.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 32
Awesome! I don't even have my tree up yet :dohh: .. I don't put it up to early because of the cats and dog and kids I end up have to redecorated it like 10 times :haha:

I have a few and lo asked if he could open them :haha: will take a picture later as plan on wrapping more tonight.

ooooooo was going to write a thread on this, when are people putting their presents under the tree if you havent already? I really want to start mine but it seems too early! I could wrap then hide them away somewhere I suppose, but dont want the paper getting all tatty :shrug:

Aww lovely! I haven't put any under the tree yet as I can imagine my daughter would be trying to sneak a look inside them :haha:

All my presents are hidden in a closet outside. I usually wrap a couple and put under the tree before Christmas. The rest are from Santa. I wrap his in special sparkly paper!

Only 5 so far, but I love when I finally get some under there. Surprisingly, my daughter hasn't bothered them at all. I thought at the least she'd try ripping the bows off LOL
[URL=https://s772.photobucket.com/user/jillw8601/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-12/20151205_151325_zpsmoodxq6e.jpg.html][IMG]https://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy1/jillw8601/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-12/20151205_151325_zpsmoodxq6e.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Goddamit I need to wrap! Sod it Im going to wrap the books and hide them in a bag under the table the tree sits on (theres a cloth over it so the kids wont look under the table). Will buy paper tomorrow and get cracking :happydance:

We only put ours out on Christmas Eve as they come from Santa but I love looking at presents under trees, so jealous!

We don't put any out till Christmas Eve, they look great though .

Nothing out until Christmas Eve just to save the hassle of small children and presents

Lovely. I haven't put any under my tree because I know my dd won't be able to keep away from them even if she knows they're not for her! We're going to wait till Christmas Eve I think.

I'm a mean mom! I wrapped and put ALL of DS' presents under the tree, we did explain prior to him that he has to wait for when it's Christmas.

The first 3 days he did not take it too wel, but pretty good honestly (so not as bad as one would expect). He 'caresses' and 'kisses' his presents most days now lol. And knows he has to wait and that the presents are for him, he is okay with it now!

My parents always put presents early under the tree and I loved seeing them everyday, and the tree being filled like that. It made it feel so christmassy to me!

<3

This may sound ridiculous, but I've never known people who didn't put presents under the tree once the tree went up. LOL The ones under mine are gifts for family, not for daughter. Santa gifts go out Christmas Eve, but I've always had all other gifts out as soon as the tree is up or the gift is bought and wrapped. Love reading about all the different traditions.

Ours will go out Christmas Eve too once they're in bed as they are all from Santa, the first 2 years we had them out from when we had tree up (and before we established what Santa actually brings) but I love love love the way we do it now, where the living room is spotlessly tidy Christmas Eve bedtime, completely bare under the tree, the reaction when they then see how completely different it is the next morning when it's filled with presents is just amazing! So excited x

I wish I could put presents under my tree but between the kitten and the kids they'd be destroyed in seconds. :wacko:

we don't put out our presents until the Alex is in bed christmas eve

The presents the boys get from friends and family go straight under our tree, Santa only brings the gifts from him everyone else presents are under the tree and the boys know who they are from :flower: Within the next week or 2 under my tree will be packed :happydance::happydance:

I love reading about all the different traditions its so interesting how we all do it so different :flower:

https://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee416/Rhiannon_Godden/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpspgeqviqr.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->