Pressure down below and swollen...tmi

BecksBabyB

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 23 weeks pregnant with twins and over the last week or so my down below has been really swollen. It's to the point where I'm walking funny (when naked) when I have big pants on it it kinda holds everything in place (if that makes sense). It feels like there's so much pressure down below, like one of the babies is really low down.

Should I be worried about any of this. It's not particularly comfortable but I'm not in pain.

Thanks
Bx

I'm kinda feeling the same and I'm 23 weeks with just one baby. I was reading andother thread in here the other day and a lady suggested it could be varicose veins or "vulvar varicosites" I think is the technical term! I had my hubby have a look but he said he couldn't see anything but will likely ask my midwife to check next week at my next appointment.

Sarah xxx

Thank you for responding, I'm glad it's not just me.
It's been a tough day with the pressure down below today, I don't see my Midwife until 26th now. Let me know how you get on, if you don't mind. I hope it starts feeling better for you - for us both!
Bx

I feel a lot of pressure down there if I walk to much during the day or I'm on my feet too much. Some mornings I wake up and I'm unlucky I haven't walked at all and I wake up that way. I have assumed it could be the varicose veins, or perhaps it is just an increased feeling of pressure.

I had it in my last pregnancy as well. I'm 24 weeks with a singleton.

I feel like I could have written that post myself. Minus the twins part!
I've had this horrible pressure for weeks now, even when I've not particularly done much. I feel like he's about to fall out. MW reassured me it's pretty common and nothing to worry about unless I get cramps etc.
I had a quick look down there last night before my shower, I was mortified :haha:
I think it may be veins causing some of my pressure pain.

Hi,

I'm 23 weeks pregnant with twins and over the last week or so my down below has been really swollen. It's to the point where I'm walking funny (when naked) when I have big pants on it it kinda holds everything in place (if that makes sense). It feels like there's so much pressure down below, like one of the babies is really low down.

Should I be worried about any of this. It's not particularly comfortable but I'm not in pain.

Thanks
Bx

It's probably just varicose veins down there, girl. I've got them too.....They are definitely not comfortable but I have HEARD they usually go away after you have the kiddos.

Thanks ladies!! I've still not got the courage to look yet but I'll mention it to my Midwife or consultant on Wednesday.
I feel like my babies have grown so much over the last week or so and it's adding to the pressure and swelling...pregnancy is not easy!!

Bx

Aww man... I too have these now as well. Never had in my first pregnancy. 26wks tomorrow, 14 weeks to go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->