pressure in my bottom????

pinkprincess1

Reaction score
Hi all since yesterday ive had loads of pressure in my bottom and feel like i need to use the toilet all the time... but when i go nothing. I know im not constipated cos i have been but the feeling seems to stay and the pressure is unreal.
Any ideas whats going on??
Thank you xx

Ugh I have this. Feels like I have a bowling ball up my ass! Not comfortable and kind of hurts to poop :(

I have this too, I'm pretty sure it's the weight of his big fat head! lol sometimes he stretches right out and pushes his head right down to the point where I feel like I'm going to pee myself. I keep telling him he can't get out until the doors open!! :p typical boy!

Babies head is probs engaged... I know my little ladies head is fully engaged and oh boy dont i know it!!! lol

Yep I've had this today too, plus loads of crampy BH's. I'd say it is baby's head engaging!

When is the head supposed to engage? Right before labor or weeks before?

I only get this when in labour as for me the head only engages in labour so for me it's a labour sign.

When is the head supposed to engage? Right before labor or weeks before?

Any time! Also it can drop down, engage and then pop back out free again if your not in labour!

Hi all since yesterday ive had loads of pressure in my bottom and feel like i need to use the toilet all the time... but when i go nothing. I know im not constipated cos i have been but the feeling seems to stay and the pressure is unreal.
Any ideas whats going on??
Thank you xx

This is your second baby? I am due in a few weeks with my second and it does feel a bit different at the moment. They tell me that the baby doesn't drop after the first baby but I feel really heavy down below. I also feel like I need to go to the toilet a lot. I remember the pressure of the baby's head on my bottom when I was in labour- but this is different as obviously It's too early (for me) and I have no contractions. I was thinking that this baby must be bigger than my first and that room is tighter, so maybe the head is heavier etc. Not long to go now anyway.

Good luck!

I had this problem with my last pregnancy, her head was so low and sitting was really uncomfy, I then also had this when she was on her way out, felt like I needed the loo for ages! good sign though...means your baby is coming in the next few weeks :D

Thanks ladies... yea this is my second.. never had this with my first so its all new to me.
The only thing that makes me feel gunna be a while is the fact that he is still sooo active and i thought he would become less active if he was ready to come?? Wish hed hurry up hehehe xx

Ive got this, last time I went to the midwife, Lucy was 4/5ths engaged, so I'm guessing shes getting even lower :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->