Pretty cool little HCG Calculator I just found....Made me feel better about my squint

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
*squinters, at least. Thought other ladies would be interested in taking a look at it as well, you can put in your own info and it will tell you a round about of when your hcg should be high enough to test + and shows a wide range of different scenarios and such. it's pretty neat.

https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

Well that's just plain nifty. Fun to look at and gives a new detail to obsess over.

Thanks for sharing, I took 25miu tests on mon and weds but looking at that it seems it was too early for a bfp thinking about my pains on friday and my HR shooting up on my fitbit. Definitely developed pregnant BBs yesterday so will test again when I get home from this work course on saturday. Hopefully I will be officially joining first tri area at the weekend instead of just the fitbit thread because no one ever replies in the ttc area thread!

Thanks for sharing, I took 25miu tests on mon and weds but looking at that it seems it was too early for a bfp thinking about my pains on friday and my HR shooting up on my fitbit. Definitely developed pregnant BBs yesterday so will test again when I get home from this work course on saturday. Hopefully I will be officially joining first tri area at the weekend instead of just the fitbit thread because no one ever replies in the ttc area thread!

I KNOW!!! I feel so alone over here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->