Pretty horrendous ...

Yellow IVF Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
I have hairs around my nipples and on my boobs :cry:

I'm kinda distraut, it's more than 'a few'.
How do I remove them without making them worse ?!?!

Pluck!!! I know I know... it sounds worse than it feels. I have a few crazy hairs there myself, and I just pluck them every so often. Doesn't make them worse. Ah, the joys!!!

Really? I'm so glad I'm not alone!!!! :hugs:

And that really doesn't make them worse ... I want them to disappear after pregnacy lol

:flower:

Sadly I have always had hairs around my nipples. I just shave them on a regular basis.

Pluck!!! I know I know... it sounds worse than it feels. I have a few crazy hairs there myself, and I just pluck them every so often. Doesn't make them worse. Ah, the joys!!!

i was going to suggest this too! Got to be better than wax/shave etc esp if its a few. Dont worry, i've gt hundreds of think ones all over my belly :cry: and actually found a couple that are like inches long!!! I mean...wtf??!! Ahh pregnancy eh? lol xx

Really? I'm so glad I'm not alone!!!! :hugs:

And that really doesn't make them worse ... I want them to disappear after pregnacy lol

Can't guarantee they'll go away after pregnancy- but it's really not that bad hun. Just pluck every so often, and you won't even notice them otherwise! After time, the plucking should help them get less and less... or so the theory goes! haha.

Ahh hairy nipples. You are definitely not alone hun. Doesn't feel attractive, that's for sure, but a good pair of tweezers and you'll soon be boobiful again ;) I've had the odd few since my mid-twenties. Just be careful of the odd ingrown hair making a sore spot :)

I also get a really odd hair on my neck - just the one. What a freak, lol! If I don't catch it early it will grow and grow... my sister lovingly calls me 'hairy mary'. What a peach!

I've sprouted a few randoms, too! The good news is that they'll most likely go away after we give birth. The weight gain is bothering me more than the hairs. Meh.

I don't have nipple hairs but I swear a few of my many belly hairs are trying to graduate to pube status. Horrible!

And it's so bad if I shaved or waxed the hairy line on my belly there'd be a hairless landing strip and then I'd have to do the sides of my tummy and then where do I stop!

Hubby thinks it's funny... better than him thinking it's gross I guess but it's got to the stage where we're comparing belly hair :lol:

I have hairs around my nipples and on my boobs :cry:

I'm kinda distraut, it's more than 'a few'.
How do I remove them without making them worse ?!?!

Plucking your nipples isn't such a great idea, it's so sensitive here and an ingrown hair would be a nightmare. Just whip a razor over the single ones.

It's very normal during pregnancy .. the pregnancy hormones stop hair falling out during pregnancy, you've probably always had them but they fall out before they get noticeable where as now they are getting a chance to grow .. its why pregnant people get hairy bellies! :) It's also why after pregnancy so much of your head hair falls out, normally you loose about 100 hairs a day off your head, pregnancy stops that, then a couple months after all that 'stored' hair falls out at once!

Thanks ladies!!

I'm going to pluck them .. will see how that goes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back