pretty nappies !!!

sugarpuff

Reaction score
i need some help.. it just occurred to me that as audrey and i are going to my sister's wedding in italy next month that i need some super pretty nappies (sorry, i mean audrey does :blush: )

i have 5 weeks till we go and i would like something that doesn't need a cover, probably fitting similar to a bgv3 in size (can be btp if no bigger than bgs, she will be around 10-11lb i think by the wedding) preferably aplix, hmm there are probably more wants but i can't think at the moment ! oh.. and i like pink and she'll probably be wearing pink :)

any ideas ?????

i figure i should get a few pretty nappies cos she'll pee and poop during the wedding right ?? :winkwink:

yea weenotions do frilly nappies!

but if you want a few, maybe a few Itti's, you could get the pink polka and the fuschia? Tho they are poppers and you might be wise buying the extra boosters to make them hold a little longer. You also have the option of getting extra inserts so you only need to change them and keep the outer.

on weenotions site... i may be here some time ! :)

I spend HOURS browsing on pretty much a daily basis writing down combinations of prints, fabrics and embroidery I want....

how do you think a double fabric, border cut pocket nappy would look with baby pink cuddlesoft at the front with white cuddlesoft at the back with a rectangular paisley butterfly on the white bit ? oh so many decisions... have emailed to find out waiting times too !

oops i just accidentally bought some other random nappy. bad......

how do you think a double fabric, border cut pocket nappy would look with baby pink cuddlesoft at the front with white cuddlesoft at the back with a rectangular paisley butterfly on the white bit ? oh so many decisions... have emailed to find out waiting times too !

:thumbup: that sounds nice

x

does anyone have a border cut nappy ? i'm just wondering how deep the panel on the back will be, i don't want to choose embroidery that's too big.

will blueberries be huge on her ? i like the raspberry truffle one :)

audrey just got back from her first injections and i cried like an absolute baby so i figure this is an excuse for another pretty nappy... got to cheer myself up somehow !

If shes just going to be 10lb ish Id say a BB might be a bit on the bulky side. Theo has worn them pretty much from birth but they were fairly bulky, they are better now he is over 12lb.

oh poo :( maybe i should get one anyway whilst i have the wedding excuse.. hubby might refuse my pretty nappy request afterwards !

I think a blueberry would be a touch bulky but not stupidly ifykwim? The raspberry truffle one is cute! So's the neopolitan.

SP you live near me don't you? If you ever want to meet for a coffee and have a nosey at some of my nappies (thats not a sales pitch btw! I love an excuse for coffee, cake n a gossip!) just give me a shout :thumbup:

ah yes i forgot you were from the preston area too - you can probably hear audrey's screaming abdabs right now ! (just had to break out the calpol after her first injections :cry: )

oo just looked at your website and you have a raspberry truffle in stock.. sod it i'm buying it :happydance:

eeeeee i've just bought my first weenotions :) i've now bought 3 fancy nappies in less than 24 hours.. better stop now.... boring !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->