• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

Oh but I will admit to having at least two dreams about nappies :saywhat: How odd! :rofl:

Definitely, it sounds essential to me. Failing that I'll jut get you one and post it! That would cost less than the petrol!

X x x

I was v impressed til the dream bit :rofl:

I had a dream I walked in on my OH 'pleasuring himself' :rofl:

X x x

I will :D
It says theyre made to order so will probably be a couple of weeks.

I didnt buy any nappies today, nor did I trail the internet looking at them. Are you proud? :smug:

I'm pretty sure you will make up for it another day! :haha:

I had a Flip page on for a while, I'll admit. But it took me so long to pick I colour I liked, I got bored and closed the page :smug:

what site do u buy your ella's house from--- theyre all sold out in large--- i am having a crazy need to buy moment--- before i do Ava's dreamfeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what site do u buy your ella's house from--- theyre all sold out in large--- i am having a crazy need to buy moment--- before i do Ava's dreamfeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you not have enough bambino mios? :haha:

Do you not have enough bambino mios? :haha:

do u wanna buy them- they prob fit Noah or fionn macool

a giant!!!!! giants causeway----- ??????

serious--- where do u get ur ellas house???????????????? i am having a 'have to have it' moment

o goodness nooooooooooooo i dont need it yet!!!!!!!!! have to go wake this girl!!! goodnight

serious--- where do u get ur ellas house???????????????? i am having a 'have to have it' moment

o goodness nooooooooooooo i dont need it yet!!!!!!!!! have to go wake this girl!!! goodnight

https://www.funkymonkeypants.com/ellas-bumhuggers.html ???

https://www.treehuggermums.co.uk/shop/catalog/Ellas-House-Bumhugger-p-71.html

Sorry I went to bed! :blush:
My Ellas house is from Nappy Go Lucky. Its the only place that had them, and had the different patterns. I couldnt find then ANYwhere. Its was cheap too and came uber quick :thumbup:

im still having the 'i have to have it' moment!!! aim gonna buy an ella's house!!!! i still cant get these e bay cheapies to fit this girl correctly!!! she is asleep now so i will test it out - see if i have any leaks!!!

Why are you dying to try these C? Plenty of nappies you could try!

im still having the 'i have to have it' moment!!! aim gonna buy an ella's house!!!! i still cant get these e bay cheapies to fit this girl correctly!!! she is asleep now so i will test it out - see if i have any leaks!!!

Have you tried a FLip?

I'm desperate to try this one, but I'm worried about the colours running onto other nappies in the wash.... Any advice?

https://www.babybumboutique.co.uk/e...B/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es138321/Products/BC-006

Had a mega crappy week and I'm gagging to treat myself/Mairi's bot! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->