• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

Baby Blush are great! Really absorbent and so pretty!! Only downside is they are a little bulkier than my favourite bright stars, but not huge. We have strawberries, black damask, and sweet pea!! Beautiful!

Baby Blush are great! Really absorbent and so pretty!! Only downside is they are a little bulkier than my favourite bright stars, but not huge. We have strawberries, black damask, and sweet pea!! Beautiful!

Aw thanks Amanda! Great to have an expert opinion:thumbup: I thought it seemed bulky but so cute! Mine is White with little pink owls and its pink inside. Its a minky and so soft! Haven't tried it yet, it's on the line! Look forward to trying the bright star too!! Excited :happydance:

Hoping they will arrive this week. I can't wait to see some of the limited editions in the flesh... Did you see my FB post on the new ones?? There is a very cute one available for pre-order for girls :D

Amanda I'm not on Facebook so I assumed I wouldn't beable to look at other peoples pages???

Amanda I'm not on Facebook so I assumed I wouldn't beable to look at other peoples pages???

u still shopping for nappies----

i have ran out of oil and im sitting looking at flips and BG V4's

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C they had the BG V4s buy 3 get one free on a few sites last week! Including baba me !!! U missed out!!! They have flips buy ?? Get one free somewhere I noticed. Lizziesrealnappies I think??

C they had the BG V4s buy 3 get one free on a few sites last week! Including baba me !!! U missed out!!! They have flips buy ?? Get one free somewhere I noticed. Lizziesrealnappies I think??

do u think if i wait to 'real nappy week' therre will be more/better offers---

does anyone know of any offers coming up???????????????

Thanks Amanda will take a look! Bad influence!!!

C I think there will be offers. You should wait. I think I heard someone say bumgenius always have really good discounts. And by then you will know what you really like!! If you have any money left!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Amanda will take a look! Bad influence!!!

C I think there will be offers. You should wait. I think I heard someone say bumgenius always have really good discounts. And by then you will know what you really like!! If you have any money left!!!!!!!!!

my baby will have a lovely fluffy bum but no oil in my tank or food in the house:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...886242486.91088.126364607418281&type=1&ref=nf

Oh My Word... Want want want want want!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...886242486.91088.126364607418281&type=1&ref=nf

Oh My Word... Want want want want want!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: lovely thank goodness for dreamfeeds- im away before i make a purchase!!!!:dohh:

Where's flubdub? Haven't seen her about last few days?

i know- im hoping she sees my thread too as her LO is a long baby and heavy wetter and was dying to know what nappy she loves best!!!!!!!!!!

I can't look at that Facebook link cuz I'm not on Facebook!! What is it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->