• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

I'm desperate to try this one, but I'm worried about the colours running onto other nappies in the wash.... Any advice?

https://www.babybumboutique.co.uk/e...B/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es138321/Products/BC-006

Had a mega crappy week and I'm gagging to treat myself/Mairi's bot! X

Oh i think SBB might have one like this, I'm sure she could advise you :)

Sorry you had a crappy week, buying a nappy should make you feel better! X

im still having the 'i have to have it' moment!!! aim gonna buy an ella's house!!!! i still cant get these e bay cheapies to fit this girl correctly!!! she is asleep now so i will test it out - see if i have any leaks!!!

Have you tried a FLip?

Well, Ruby us wearing her flip in bed tonight so fingers crossed. I put an organic insert in with stay dry on top. It seemed really bulky though and looked like it could be uncomfortable?? Oh well, will see how it goes :wacko:

im still having the 'i have to have it' moment!!! aim gonna buy an ella's house!!!! i still cant get these e bay cheapies to fit this girl correctly!!! she is asleep now so i will test it out - see if i have any leaks!!!

Have you tried a FLip?

Well, Ruby us wearing her flip in bed tonight so fingers crossed. I put an organic insert in with stay dry on top. It seemed really bulky though and looked like it could be uncomfortable?? Oh well, will see how it goes :wacko:

Its probably the slimmest way of having a night nappy tbh. You'll see if you get others, they are massive lol :flower:

Oh really!!:haha: That mekes me feel a bit better. I nearly felt cruel putting it on her, seemed like it would be so uncomfortable! The disposable seems like it would be better :growlmad:

I suppose i'm just new to all this :dohh:

You should see how bulky a WNNN looks on. But the skin underneath looks great the next morning as it is all bamboo. Has never bothered my daughter and she moves about a lot at night.

I'm desperate to try this one, but I'm worried about the colours running onto other nappies in the wash.... Any advice?

https://www.babybumboutique.co.uk/e...B/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es138321/Products/BC-006

Had a mega crappy week and I'm gagging to treat myself/Mairi's bot! X

Oh i think SBB might have one like this, I'm sure she could advise you :)

Sorry you had a crappy week, buying a nappy should make you feel better! X

I have one :) only washed twice but haven't noticed it's run at all. Will look at nappies more closely but pretty sure it hasn't!

X x x

Darn this thread! The links have been dreadful :lol: ive been looking at the links and its not good news for my bank balance :doh:
My postie already can guess when I have fluffy post :)

We have washed our BumCheeks Jeans loads of times now, and although the colour fades a little (as all denim does) it has never stained any of the other nappies or inserts at all. I guess with the extra rinse most people do with nappies, it probably means any dye that escapes doesn't stick. You could always add in one of those colour catcher sheets you can get just in case, but was never a problem for us. :)

OMG look at these super cute wraps from Etsy

il_570xN.177364285.jpgil_570xN.187137261.jpgil_570xN.239026144.jpgil_570xN.239861226.jpg
il_570xN.237980579.jpg

And this is only a very select few.....

https://www.etsy.com/shop/brookiellen?ref=seller_info

For flubdub....

il_570xN.228517775.jpgil_570xN.228517881.jpg

OMG I found a wrap to match your wetbag!! :thumbup:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/70366017/animal-magic-one-size-diaper-cover

They are GORGEOUS!!! there's so much lovely stuff on etsy...

Henny sorry about your bank balance :dohh:

X x x

Fab, gives me the excuse I need to order my denim nappy! So glad I held off until today (was waiting until tomorrow as I'm going to a baby fayre, but what do I need more than denim nappies?).

I got to properly trial the bright star baby yesterday - he had it on for 4.5 hours, and it didn't leak, and handled a poo-plosion! It wasnt even wet to the back when I took it off!!! :happydance:

X x x

Oh brilliant! I don't think you should talk about it anymore until i get mine as it is just not fair!! Lol

Ok.... My lips are sealed! am I allowed to post pics of the other prints I've ordered?!

X x x

Of course you are!! I love a good nosey!! I got a baby blush one yesterday. Do you know much about them?

No but just checked out their Fb page they look gorgeous!!

I'll have to post pics later as I need to do it from my computer...

X x x

I did also order this one from Amanda :D

https://www.babybumboutique.co.uk/e...1/Products/TBTB-004/SubProducts/tbtb-004-0002

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"