• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

Bright star baby nappy, will try and get link!

No shes not offering discounts on BSBs, I checked!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/greencarbonliving
She is also getting these in. I am getting one but can't decide pattern!

X x x

https://www.brightstarbaby.com/prod...All-in-One-Diaper-LIMITED-EDITION-Prints.html

Click through the prints, I've ordered the dalmations, skulls, blue flowery, zebras and the retro owls!!

X x x

Bright star baby nappy, will try and get link!

No shes not offering discounts on BSBs, I checked!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/greencarbonliving
She is also getting these in. I am getting one but can't decide pattern!

X x x

OMG I have been dying to order a green carbon living wrap!!! That's the pics I posted the other day!! They would be great for using with my flip inserts! Yay!

Oh is it? Fab well Amanda can get you one without the $10 postage! She's going to email me the prices and options for inserts (although you won't need them if using with flip inserts)

What print do you want?

X x x

Oh so excited!! I would like every pattern!!!there are so many but I love the ones I posted the other day. It's so hard to choose as there are so many gorgeous ones!! The high postage is what has stopped me from buying one....up until now!!

I just realised this are not the ones i put on the other day!! Duh!! I thought I had put up green carbon living! But anyway there are so many gorgeous colours and petterns. There is a beautiful giraffe one I had my eye on!!

I'll have to go back and check your post! I think I want this one https://www.etsy.com/listing/72372764/new-generation-hybrid-cloth-diaper-green

My only concern is that they are cotton outer, hope they don't wick or fade. Am going to order just one for now, but maybe more if they work :haha:

X x x

I just realised this are not the ones i put on the other day!! Duh!! I thought I had put up green carbon living! But anyway there are so many gorgeous colours and petterns. There is a beautiful giraffe one I had my eye on!!

Too many pretty nappies = confusion :rofl:

X x x

Oh that ones gorgeous! I have that in my favourites folder! Oh are they cotton outer? That sucks a bit :-(. Wonder how much Amanda will be selling them for?

Too many pretty nappies = confusion :rofl:

X x x

O
M
G

I know!! My brain is mush with cloth!!

Baby brain and cloth nappy brain have reduced my brain size by half I reckon!!

X x x

Am here!! :hi: Sorry, iv not been on the computer for a couple of days :blush:

I got an iphone, so have been playing on that! :haha:

Im also going to sell some nappies :cry: the mini lalas dont work for us, and Iv got 3 ittis that I got SUPER cheap but theyre too small for my LO :( Also, I've got 5 TB's to sell because TB's just DONT work on my LO :roll:

This the one i love!! But I love them all!!!:happydance: It says they have PUL and are wipe clean. is the cotton outer a bad thing? What are flip covers made of?

il_570xN.233699019.jpgil_570xN.233699021.jpg

I got an iphone, so have been playing on that! :haha:

Im also going to sell some nappies :cry: the mini lalas dont work for us, and Iv got 3 ittis that I got SUPER cheap but theyre too small for my LO :( Also, I've got 5 TB's to sell because TB's just DONT work on my LO :roll:

Im always on bnb on my iphone! 90% of the time!!

Well get selling and then you can buy lots of new ones!!! Did you see the wrap I posted up somewhere around page 27? It matches your wetbag!!:happydance:

I use my iphone all the time too! If you save B&B to your homepage you can open it like an app too :happydance:

I would say flips are PUL. Mini Lalas are cotton outer with PUL inside, and they wick for lots of people and fade easily. I think these will be better because of the leg gussets. So the wee won't have a chance to get near the cotton to wick hopefully!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->