• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

Uh oh... I've just FBed BBB to ask if they've posted my denim nappies yet and if not, can I add a couple of BSB to the order.... Loving Retroowls and Dalmations. Don't tell DH!

I won't tell him willow :haha: go for it!!

Look what just arrived https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/69d69c45.jpg

X x x

Uh oh... I've just FBed BBB to ask if they've posted my denim nappies yet and if not, can I add a couple of BSB to the order.... Loving Retroowls and Dalmations. Don't tell DH!

Although she won't have the dalmations in stock... :( but you get a card with your purchase for free delivery next time so you could always order it anyway :haha:

x x x

Oooooohhhhhh, all I got was a measly (albeit pretty) wet bag.... Have posted a thread moaning about my lack of fluff mail! Has Amanda offered you a commission yet for all the business he he he. Xxxx

Look what just arrived https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/69d69c45.jpg

X x x

OMG gorgeous!! Where are these from? Is the blue one the same as flubdubs?

Im waiting on a few things but weirdly my flips came yesterday! All 18 of them, yay!!:happydance:

Oooooohhhhhh, all I got was a measly (albeit pretty) wet bag.... Have posted a thread moaning about my lack of fluff mail! Has Amanda offered you a commission yet for all the business he he he. Xxxx

She may be sending me a little treat with my order :winkwink:

Yes they are the same as Flubdubs, from ebay (china). Amanda sells similar, I thought the same but it's a different label so must just be same fabric!

18 flips?! I'm yet to try one, I quite want to but I want to keep my stash simple now, for OHs sake otherwise I end up changing the nappies all the time cos he doesn't know how to work each one :rofl:

x x x

X x x

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got an iphone, so have been playing on that! :haha:

Im also going to sell some nappies :cry: the mini lalas dont work for us, and Iv got 3 ittis that I got SUPER cheap but theyre too small for my LO :( Also, I've got 5 TB's to sell because TB's just DONT work on my LO :roll:

Im always on bnb on my iphone! 90% of the time!!

Well get selling and then you can buy lots of new ones!!! Did you see the wrap I posted up somewhere around page 27? It matches your wetbag!!:happydance:

Oooooh they are LOVELY:haha:

I use my iphone all the time too! If you save B&B to your homepage you can open it like an app too :happydance:

I would say flips are PUL. Mini Lalas are cotton outer with PUL inside, and they wick for lots of people and fade easily. I think these will be better because of the leg gussets. So the wee won't have a chance to get near the cotton to wick hopefully!

x x x

Thanks, I didnt know you could do that! :awww:

iPhone is amazing! I have ipad too :haha:

x x x

FLUBDUB!!!!!!! glad your back- i have a thread posted titled- whats your favourite nappy and why- i would love to know your fav- i have just discovered Ava can wet for Ireland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant seem to get more than 2 hrs out of a nappy!!!

I use my iphone all the time too! If you save B&B to your homepage you can open it like an app too :happydance:

I would say flips are PUL. Mini Lalas are cotton outer with PUL inside, and they wick for lots of people and fade easily. I think these will be better because of the leg gussets. So the wee won't have a chance to get near the cotton to wick hopefully!

x x x

Oh thanks for the info!! But oh no, I hate nasty fading!!:growlmad:

Yay my bambooty just arrived!! Thank god I got large, it seems tiny! You girls weren't wrong when you said they were low rise!! :)

Yay my bambooty just arrived!! Thank god I got large, it seems tiny! You girls weren't wrong when you said they were low rise!! :)

They really are low rise, but they still work so well! Crazy how much they absorb and how well they contain everything, considering how teeny they are!

Right, need a bit of advice on the Bright Star numbers... Mairi's 22lbs, but she's got a chubby wee tummy on her. Should I bite the bullet and just get her larges, even though their start weight is 24lbs? Does anyone know, is the medium generous enough that she'll get good wear oit of them? Xxxx

Willow my LO is 19.5lbs, at more than a year younger than Mairi, how is that possible?!?! he's so fat! Anyway, he is in size 1 on the tightest fitting. He has quite a round tummy!

I don't know that helps much - may be best to ask Amanda!

x x x

Right, need a bit of advice on the Bright Star numbers... Mairi's 22lbs, but she's got a chubby wee tummy on her. Should I bite the bullet and just get her larges, even though their start weight is 24lbs? Does anyone know, is the medium generous enough that she'll get good wear oit of them? Xxxx

thast why i looked at these but havent got the guts to buy yet- Ava is very like SBB's little one- 4months and i think shes 19lbs and her wee thighs and tummy are huge- i was a tempted to go for large too but dont have any real advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->