Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

Or.... You could make a sofa out of nappies!! Just throw them all in a pile and sit on it :haha:

X x x

SBB do you boost your BSB? i found Ava was very wet after less than 2 hours- but i LOVE my BSB its sooo pretty.

kawaii just sit on the big pile of nappies u will have- much more comfy

No don't boost the BSB... I get 3.5-4 hours out of it usually, does it leak after 2 hours or wet all the way to the back?

X x x

i put it on then changed her at her feed an hour and a half later- it didnt leak it just felt really wet close to her bum- im sure it could have lasted longer but i thought her bum felt wet to me when it wouldnt usually with other nappies

yes i might try that- its in the wash at the min- as soon as it dries its always first on her- soooo pretty and slim

I use a fleece as there's no stay dry layer. Try with that and see how you go

X x x

I second the fleece liner option. Well gutted.... Mairi's denim nappies constantly leak, just don't thing she's suited to them. Think I may have to sell them. Totally loving the BSB number on her though! Xxx

Willow have you got lots of the denim ones? I find mine wicks after a couple of hours so hardly use it except as a show off nappy!

X x x

I bought 2. Peace and Love and Ladybirds. I've found I only get an hour and a half out of them. So bummed out, pardon the pun! X

:( that sucks :( hate it when a new nappy doesn't work... Think it's the cotton outer, moat of them are the same. There must be a way of making them so the cotton doesn't actually touch the fleece then they wouldn't wick...

X x x

Oh well Hun, hopefully you can sell and they'll work for someone else...

I bought my VHC one on CNT so luckily didn't pay full price...

X x x

I have just read through all of this thread and I've seen lots of things I want :blush:

Oh dear!

I am awaiting 20 nappies in the post though :( So may have to wait lol!

You read the whole thing?! :haha:

Lol you're addicted already!

x x x

Hey ladies - if the cotton/denim is not working for you, one thing which sometimes works is putting a fleece liner underneath the insert (between that and the PUL), and wrapping the bamboo insert in a microfibre cloth. Sometimes the bamboo just doesn't absorb quick enough before the wee hits the cloth.... worth a try. Or just add a bit of boosting if you haven't tried that.
Just uploading some new LTD edition BSB to the new pre-order section of the website!! Sorry to tempt you again!

PS. I am so proud this thread keeps returning!!

I have just read through all of this thread and I've seen lots of things I want :blush:

Oh dear!

I am awaiting 20 nappies in the post though :( So may have to wait lol!

Step away from the computer! (and the "add to cart" button)

I look for nappies everyday!!! Ive only got ebay cheapies coming (they work very well for us!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->