Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

I don't think I know which print I went for!! It was ages ago...

Think maybe green kaleidoscope https://www.babybumboutique.co.uk/e...321/Products/GCLWRAP/SubProducts/gclwrap-0005

X x x

Oh yea, that one is gorgeous!!!!!!! Oh I hope they are as good as they look.....

That was the one SBB :) They should be shipped to me on Monday, so hopefully only 10 days to go now until they will be coming to you!

it's to looooong... I can't cope. I have withdrawl symptoms. Every day I'm so disappointed when postie turns up with nothing but crappy letters... :mail: (there's no crappy mail icon :haha:)

:rofl:

x x x

not that im helping any of your bank balances but it was just announced on facebook that millies nappies are stocking these soon https://www.facebook.com/designerbums ... very pretty designs :lol:

it's to looooong... I can't cope. I have withdrawl symptoms. Every day I'm so disappointed when postie turns up with nothing but crappy letters... :mail: (there's no crappy mail icon :haha:)

:rofl:

x x x

:rofl: You always make me laugh!! :thumbup:

:lol: to be fair I did get fluffy mail today, got my babyhawk from someone on here, and my wool soaker from little pants (which is very cute) and two HUGE boosters that literally made me LOL because they are so massive :haha:

Strawberry they look very cute indeed!!

X x x

Heeheeeee. Just wanted to show it off!!

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h79/rebeccagornall/8726446f.jpg

flubdub that is class!!! i love his hair too- cutie

That's gorgeous! And I love his hair too!

X x x

Haha, didn't notice his hair! He's almost bald on the sides, and on top it stands on end! :haha:

Hi gals! Whats everyone been up to? Any new fluff to report? x

I've got exciting news - I'm opening an online fluff shop!!! :happydance: Will you all buy some from me?!

X x x

OMG!!!!!!! Are you serious????? Wow, when did this all come about? Feel like I haven't chatted with you in ages!!! x

Well, I was planning to open a store selling nursery stuff anyway as I said in my see my nursery thread. Then I thought how obsessed I am with nappies, and also wanted to sell gifts, so I just thought sod it I'll sell them all!

So will be selling all sorts, and hopefully carriers later on as well. Been researching stuff today and got some lovely bits to sell!

Will be stocking lots of nappy brands, hopefully including bright star babies from Amanda, and some cool cheapies too :) and lots of accessories, wipes, wetbags etc.

Exciting!!!!!

X x x

Aw thats brilliant!! With your great taste you will have amazing stuff! Cant wait to see it!!

Thank you :) I'll let you know as soon as it's up and might do a pretty nappy support discount!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->