Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

I picked my Green Carbon Living wrap up from the post office today. It is lovely. I'm really glad Amanda talked me into the paisley pattern. It is going to be worn tomorrow.

Like the pattern on yours kawaiigirl - I've got a buggy footmuff in that pattern.

As you can tell from the picture, it has been a fluffy post day. My Dunk n Fluff order finally showed up. One of the nappies is wrong but hey ho - both nappy & wrap were supposed to be the blue flowers pattern.

My new wetbag from Etsy was also a bit of a fail as I thought I was getting another pattern and I got the wrong size. Both my fault thought. But how cute are the wipes?

https://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy276/mandarhino/stuff/IMAG0200.jpg

Ahhh, so jealous!! They are all gorgeous!!! The Dunk n Fluff are amazing!! Where do you order them? You always haave gorgeous nappies. Let me know how you get on with the GCL x

I did a coop via the Squirmy Worm forum. Tami posted it on her FB page as an open one so I joined in. I waited a long time for them though as I paid on the 16th of April. I fear I shall not get much use of them before she toilet trains...

She does do customs on Hyena Cart so you can always get one that way. Her nappies fit great on my daughter.

Based on looks alone, I want another GCL. But it doesn't make sense at my daughter's age. I shouldn't have even ordered this one. Sigh but it was really pretty.

omg, i need to win the lottery they are too cute!

Great new nappies etc mandarhino!

I got my GCL but it has a mark on it that didn't come out in the wash so I've returned it for a new one :) and I got the inserts for it too so will update once I get the new one :D

X x x

@Mandarhino - silly me hadn't clocked it was you I was emailing! So glad you like it :)

I love our cupcake GCL wrap, think I'll deff have to get some of the gusseted inserts for it when I have spare pennies but it's sooo pretty and brilliantly designed!!

xx

And so I ordered another GCL. Only because I had a lot of funds in PP due to selling off other nappies in the last couple of weeks. Or at least that was my reasoning. And I identified another nappy to sell on. And it has been a really bad day, which has included me majorly flooding the kitchen due to leaving the tap running while I went off to change a nappy. :dohh:

And it has been a really bad day, which has included me majorly flooding the kitchen due to leaving the tap running while I went off to change a nappy. :dohh:

That sounds like a definite reason for buying fluff..................wonder if I can do something similar tomorrow in order to get OH to let me buy more!! lol

Hope everything's okay btw

xx

Oh yes it got better after cake. And she behaved really nicely in the cafe and ate her cake with a fork. Almost made up for her getting up at 5am yet again.

Well Ruby wore her GCL wrap for the first time today (with Flip insert). Was great! No leaking or wicking and she had it on for at least 4 hours. Here are a couple of pics...

photo.jpgm.jpgphoto-1.jpgq.jpg

So pretty and im well impressed. They hold the flip inserts better than the flip wraps! Will give it another go tomorrow :happydance:

Looks great :)
Am stuck trying to choose the next lot of prints... I LOVE too many of them!! Any requests please let me know!

Do you have a link to fabric choices? It is sad how much I like looking at fabric. I just found some gorgeous corduroy print which I'm trying to convince my mother to make something out of.

Me too Amanda as I am THIS close to ordering a whole load straight off Etsy and paying the ridiculous postage!! I am just way too impatient!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->