Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

Aw thank you :hugs:

Love your new Avvie pic btw!

X x x

Am a but scared of my new competition! lol. And don't you dare start doing slings, that is my plan for the future!!

SBB this is fab news--- im so excited for u- u will have to keep us all posted- and no doubt have us all skint ha ha

Am a but scared of my new competition! lol. And don't you dare start doing slings, that is my plan for the future!!

Haha ok I'll let you do that :haha:

I'll keep you all updated, cant wait to get it going! Will try my best not to bankrupt you all!

Got my new BSBs today they are gorgeous!!!

X x x

Haha ok I'll let you do that :haha:

I'll keep you all updated, cant wait to get it going! Will try my best not to bankrupt you all!

Got my new BSBs today they are gorgeous!!!

X x x

Oh what BSBs did you get?

i cant stop looking at those new reusable wipes on amandas page- the pink elephant ones are so so so so pretty!!! and i have my eye on a BSB too!!!! but i just bought myself a new pink lining bag today so i must resist for a week or so at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the dalmations and the skulls - they are my favourites now I think!

https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/aio_skully_skull__72142_zoom-1.jpg https://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b404/zannaboo/aio_dalmations__17896_zoom-1.jpg

I saw the wipes on facebook they are lovely!!

x x x

They are gorgeous I'm going to take some pics of him in them tomorrow. I love the skulls one best I think :) and I got the extra inserts too which are cool, just nice and slim like the original insert. Will try with that too and see if it's bulky, but I doubt it!

X x x

Great now I need to sell things to but pretty nappies.. LOL

Love the denim ones with football trim!

Hey guys, just thought I would let you know that we have a discount on Bright Star Baby's this weekend until 9pm Sunday 19th - sorry to tempt you more, but thought you would want to know!

Oh my goodness, my Green carbon Living wrap arrived and it is so gorgeous!!!!!!

Eeeek I saw those the other day kawaiigirl, they are gorgeous! Upload a pic I wanna see!!! Oh and let us know how well it works as if it's good I'll have to get one I think! xx

No problem will get a pic on soon! Havent tried it yet but looking forward to it! :)

Pics af GCL wrap. I have put a flip stay dry insert in and it fits perfectly!! Haven't tried it yet but will let you know on Saturday x

il_570xN.233699019.jpgphoto.jpgnn.jpgphoto-1.jpgl.jpg

It really is gorgeous!!!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"