• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

why oh why oh why have I opened this thread, haven't read the whole thing so hope I'm not repeating but I've never seen anything these ones:
https://www.babybumboutique.co.uk/e...B/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es138321/Products/BC-003

VHC jean nappies!

SBB has got them. Theres a few pics of her LO in them on this thread somewhere. They are sooooooooooo CUTE!

Go back a few pages to see my LO modelling one!!!

Flubdub I really like that nappy (ordered it a while ago too :))

X x x

Go back a few pages to see my LO modelling one!!!

Flubdub I really like that nappy (ordered it a while ago too :))

X x x

oops haha. Cross posted with you.
It is lovely I must admit :haha:

Amanda my nappy & wrap arrived today and they look gorgeous. I'm so happy the outer of the nappy is pul. I thought it might be cotton and was going to risk it.

Hoping to do the prewash today. In your opinion how much prewashing do they need to get up to decent absorbancy?

Glad you like them :thumbup:
Prewashing, to be honest I don't think I even prewashed mine and it lasted 3 hours! I think you would be fine with 1 wash, as long as you don't have super-wetter, and maybe just aim to change after 2 1/2 hours first couple of times in case....

And LOVE the new name of the thread!! hehe :happydance:

The jeans nappies are my 2nd favourite after the Bright Stars. They go surprisingly long for a cotton (denim) outer, before wicking. We usually get 4 hours before wicking as they have a bamboo insert. Look great with just a t-shirt!

Are they actually denim then?

Yes - real denim with real belt loops and real working pockets on the bum! (can you tell I still find them adorable?!!) That nappy alone has helped me convert several people to cloth!

A few people I have showed have said it'd tempt them into cloth too!! The denim is very thin and really soft :D

X x x

How do you add photos on this if don't have a URL for them??

I upload to photobucket, but if you go into advanced post you can upload from your desktop...

X x x

I upload to photobucket, but if you go into advanced post you can upload from your desktop...

X x x

Well I didnt know that! I always parp about with photobucket!

Attached (I hope!) are just 3 reasons I LOVE fluff! :happydance:

Attachments

• P1000410.jpg
    P1000410.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 13
  • P1010528.jpg
    P1010528.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0062-3.jpg
    DSC_0062-3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 9
Sooo cute Amanda! I adore that ruffle one...

X x x

OMG amandag!!! Gorgeous :)

I nearly fell off my seat earlier when I came across mini lalas! I am officially in love! I swear I need my hands tied behind my back so I can't use em!! X

OMG amandag!!! Gorgeous :)

I nearly fell off my seat earlier when I came across mini lalas! I am officially in love! I swear I need my hands tied behind my back so I can't use em!! X

I got two this morning :smug: and one last week :D
Havnt used them yet though. Theyre preloved off here, so have a quick look, someone may be selling some. I think they tend to fade though, as all three of mine are quite faded (I WAS told before I bought them :))

mini lalas are lovely but most people find they wick :(

I have one for sale at the moment... eta yes mine are a bit faded too!

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->