• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pretty nappy support group :) (Previously: Has anyone tried these nappies?)

mini lalas are lovely but most people find they wick :(

I have one for sale at the moment... eta yes mine are a bit faded too!

x x x

Really? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just my luck after I've bought three!! :haha:

Oh no! You have put me off them!! But surely I can just have one purely for the pretty factor!!

I loved the look of Mini LaLas too, but they wicked for us, so sold all 3 of mine too! :( I was gutted!!

Sorry :(

I used them with a bamboo booster and they didn't wick, but I changed him frequently... I know most people have found they wick though... I didn't like the fit on him, couldn't get it tight around tummy and legs, it was one or the other!

X x x

Ugh. Im going to try them tomorrow then and see how I go, then I can sell them again straight away if they dont work for me.

What do you ladies know about Bambootys? Oh these look gorgeous too....

Their night nappies are meant to be very good, but they are low rise, so if your LO is tall, they might not fit.
The owl one is lovely isnt it :haha:

I like bambootys. they're really slim fitting, even more so than ittis and they never leaked for me, but I agree they are very low rise.

i have seen a few comments before about nappies from 97kgallery- i bought a load of these to get me started - does anyone know how long they take to arrive- seems like forever!!!

Love my bambooty! But yes very very low rise...

X x x

OMG flubdub it is the owl one im looking at!! Divine!! I've also seen a lovely blueberry owl wrap! I have a thing about owls incase you hadn't already noticed!!

I have a thing about owls too :)
Have got the hooty booty or whatever it's called in large, and that's just a little too big still. Have strawberries medium and he's still fitting that one.
He's 19lb 7oz today (99th centile :haha:) just to give you an idea of size...

X x x

hooty tooty bambooty! :haha: i had it, had to sell it didnt work for us (another one to the looooong list)

Love my Hooty Booty! I say my Hooty Booty, I suppose it's Mairi's really. Can't wait for C&C to get them back in!

Have got the hooty booty or whatever it's called in large, and that's just a little too big still. Have strawberries medium and he's still fitting that one.

X x x

My lo isn't the heaviest but shes quite tall :wacko:

i have seen a few comments before about nappies from 97kgallery- i bought a load of these to get me started - does anyone know how long they take to arrive- seems like forever!!!

Mine was about 2 and a half - 3 weeks.

X x x

My lo isn't the heaviest but shes quite tall :wacko:

I'd maybe ask someone if you could borrow one for a try? My LO is very tall too and nappies like Itti D'lish (which are also low rise) dont really go round his legs. Going by his weight, the medium itti should fit, but it doesnt really, so have ordered some larges. We have the same problem with a few nappies. He gets builders bum :rofl:
That is what put me off buying the nambooty night nappy because we have so many that dont go round his legs.

Is a blueberry wrap any good for using with a flip insert?

You can use almost any wrap with a flip insert :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->