Pretty wraps?

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hi all
I have some Little Lambs and Bamboozles and I just want some lovely wraps for a boy to go over them. I have plain swaddlebees ones and a nature babies and the nicest one i could find was a patterned motherease one. Are there no other patterned wraps that would work over the tots bots ?

upsy daisy do great wraps, I have one that is the EXACT same fabric as my bb tanzanite.

Try cloth nappy tree, I got mine from there and I always see lots for sale x

Upsy daisy ones are cute, I have some UD nappies and wraps now (to make me use my bamboozles...haha) I got most of mine from clothnappytree too.
Wee notions I am currently madly in love with, I havent used the WN wrap I have yet as its a medium and Theo is too little for it but their nappies are great so i can only assume their wraps are just as much fun.

My sister has also dyed my Motherease Riki wraps Im keeping for me (as I LOVE these wraps) Shes done them like a tie dye type pattern and apparently they look great....I get them back in about a week and hope it works well, may be an idea for any plain ones you have.

The WN I ordered a few weeks back was dispatched this morning apparently :D Exciteeeddd! I didn't get any embroidery or fancy stuff though, stupidly... but then I got the "sorbet" style AI2 so I'm not sure much would have gone with that. Next time, maybe.

Also, big love for the tree! I spend all day on there! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->