Princess Is Overdue!! =(

Awwwwh, bless you waddling to the bathroom, will all be over soon hunnii :hugs: !!!

I reckon Summer will weigh 8lb 4oz :thumbup: andd umm I think she will be born on Saturday 6th March 2010 around 5pm? :happydance:

Awh, she must be really snug in there lol Not long now tho she will be in your arms before you know it :)

My mum said i was 14days overdue and weighed 9lbs8 and i was the easyist to deliver out of all her children who were lots smaller lol xxxxxxx

For a boy I'd chosen:

Chase,
Malachai,
Toby,
Faolan,
Caleb &
Taro.

I know, a bit odd but I don't like original things! :haha:

xXx

I LOVE the name Malachai :D Caleb is nice too, but I am a bit of a fan of the old fashioned Biblical names .... Noah is another favourite of mine.

I take it Summer-Brooke is still reclining at her leisure? :hugs::hugs: You must be climbing the walls by now :wacko:

I love all those, and Isaiah too ;)

Is she still clutching on for dear life Sophie?! By jove she must be a happy little lady in there!! xx

waitttt! Sophie hasn't been on today and she's not texting back... maybe Summer-Brooke is arriving?!?! xx

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt5043483fltt.gif

Sorry Ellie babe, not checked my phone for like half hour!
But nope, this madam is still stuck! :nope:
Sweep booked for tomorrow at 11:30!
Lets hope it works, wish me luck girlies! :hugs:

xXx

hehe i find it funny how every time someone says "maybe shes in labour..." sophie posts with a massive 9 DAYS OVERDUE in the voice of doom, well thats how i picture it anyway. ahem

hope the sweep works sophie!! xxxxxxxx

Sweep at 11:30 today girls :D Everyone give dust and hope it works :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Come on Summer-Brooke :D

xxx

:dust: CMON ON LITTLE SUMMER BROOOOOOKE =]
WE ALL WANT TO MEEET YUU LITTLE LADY! :dust:

come on summer <3 its ur birthday <3 well hopefully!!

Sophie had her sweep, shes on her way home now ;)
I'll let her update you! x

she texted me yesterday and she had lost her plug and was 3cm dilated, but thats the last i heard :(

Maybe Summer-brooke is here now :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back