Private anomaly scan tomorrow and.....

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
.....I am so scared.

The reason we booked it was because my baby is small (on the 5th centile measured by a sonograhper and doctor), which given my history isnt good. I have this gut feeling that she will be even further down the centiles, which I know seems silly but I said before our anomaly scan (on the 22nd March) that she was going to be small, I had no reason to believe this as when she was measured at 13 weeks she was bang on, my other babies have all been 50th centile + until right towards the end of pregnancy.

I am dreading tomorrow. I just wish that I knew everything was gonna be okay.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: You know I'll be thinking of you.

When I had mine done at Babybond they didn't put on the report what centiles the measurements were on just what the measurements for FL/HC/AC/BPD were and then what that is in gestational age.

I am guessing you have already got a growth chart that has got all the centile lines on it though?

Thank you Lottie, I hope you know I am thinking of you too :hugs:

Yes, my hospital anomaly scan has that all on it, and the measurements so I will be able to see if or how much she has grown.

I really wish you all the best with your scan, you know I have been thinking of you so much. I hope you come away with the best results and it can make your mothers day more bareable :hugs: x

Will be thinking of you and hope everything goes ok big :hugs::hugs: x

Good luck Tasha. :hugs:
Doctors have said our small LO might be due to the coeliac, although they have been very vague. xx

All the best for your scan hun, hope everything goes ok xxx

Good luck Tasha, im sure shes doing ok in there. I have my fingers crossed for good news, u deserve a break. What time is ur scan hun? x

Thank you so much girls. I really hope there is good news.

24/7 if you are concerned push for more info. I was booked in for scans at 28, 32, 34, 36 weeks, but felt 21 weeks to 28 weeks, is just too long, so have got a scan on the 13th (24+1) at the hospital, which I really had to push for.

We had a lovely afternoon, went to the shops, fed the ducks on the canal, ate an ice cream in the sunshine, it made today easier.

My scan is 12.30pm, because by the time I get all three of them ready, to my Mum's etc, and then to the scanning place, that is the easiest but earliest time we can manage, lol.

I will be thinking of you Hayley, and Alex too. I hope he and Honey are together as they watch over their Mummy's, Beanie and Bubble :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->