Private gender scan

katieandbump

Reaction score
Ok so when we went to the NHS scan yesterday due to the policy of hospital she couldn't say for definite it was a girl and as we were in there for 20 mins and most of that was looking for abnormalities, we've decided to get a private gender scan to confirm things before we go crazy on the pink stuff, and would feel bad if family buy stuff and it turns out to be a boy lol.

I saw a while ago that they have gender scans on ebay for 50 quid bargain, and its only an hour and 10 mins away so would be perfect for us, i looked for it today and they were still there with the company, face2face scans in hinckley and i noticed it had a best offer button so i made an offer of £40 and it was accepted, sooooooooo excited and what a bargain as they can be upto £80 for these. I'll have to drink just before we leave so bladder will have an hours car drive to fill up :) lol

Can't WAIT to see her again... :cloud9:

xxxx

Thats A Bargain!! I Had A Gender Scan To Confirm My Lo Was A Boy As Nhs Said They Think Its A Boy But Couldnt Be Sure!! Good Luck!!

Not sure yet, just waiting to hear back from them i've emailed them, i'm guessing they'll say ring up to book it. SOooo chuffed with my bargain. Might try and wait a couple of weeks to look forward to it probably not. lol x

£50 blimey thats cheap!! Wonder why theyre advertising on Ebay though? Make sure you check them out properly hun as you dont wana get there and they go "oh we THINK its a ...."

I know 40 quid is cheap, i've seen it advertised places before, this is the company
https://www.face2facebabyscans.co.uk/face2face_testimonials.html
They aren't that cheap on the site they are 60 so i think its just to raise awareness of their company by using ebay as its a little family ran clinic. Going to book it for november the 8th :) xx

wow thats great katie, try and book it for around 28 weeks (if you can wait that long) I think thats when the 4d scans are the best :)

hey babe, my sono said the same thing, i think that if they say that its a girl/boy for definate then we can sue em! :D
She said to me '' i cant see any boy bits'' but we still dont know 100% what sex our baby is, and would love to go down this route too. Well done for finding a good price babe!
xxxxxxxx

Well i've booked it for the 8th as OH's bday is on the 10th so will be a nice little pressie for him to look forward to before his birthday, i'll be 23 weeks then. I should probably wait longer but want to start getting organised, and mum wants to get sum bits so i think quicker the better. Woooo hoooo. xx

Just an idea but wouldnt u rather have a 4d scan and then check the sex there aswell!

Just an idea but wouldnt u rather have a 4d scan and then check the sex there aswell!

No because we can't really afford it anyway and 4d are alot more expensive. Plus OH doesn't like the 4d ones he think they're rly freaky. lol x

I see i just didnt know if u knew u could get them to do that! Yeh they are pricey we only having one as hubbys friends with the owner and we getting it cheap!

the guy couldnt fit me in til saturday morning but im working, gutted. he seems like a nice chap babe, pleased to help where he could so I think your onto a winner there :D He is on some kind of fetal course in london this week and gets home late tonight, i asked if he could have fit me in at some point at which he told me he could tomorrow morning, but hubby and me both at work.
enjoy it:D xxxx

wow bet u cant wait! at my u/s they said well we cant see any 'boy' bits so it looks like a little girl, i am a bit worried incase they have got it wrong so i have booked a 4d scan for 80 quid, so i get to see her again properly and check the gender lol x

£50 blimey thats cheap!! Wonder why theyre advertising on Ebay though? Make sure you check them out properly hun as you dont wana get there and they go "oh we THINK its a ...."

Just on gender scans, its never 100% accurate either are xrays, mri, etc, always wremember that when you have a gender scan done, i had mine done at Face2FAce in Hinckley and they have a policy if they cannot visualise the gender they'll bring you back free of charge, some of the others jsut want to screw you for money, that's the difference between a medical professional and a business person, who own a lot of these private scanning centres

Thread is well over a year old, and the ladies who wanted scans now have almost 1 year olds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->