Private scans

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Hey girls, Im just wondering if any of you have booked or thinking about having a private scan or two with this pregnancy?

Ive booked a gender scan for 23rd November when I will be 17+4 with babybond. I will then have my 20 week scan and am thinking about booking a 4d scan for when Im about 27/28 weeks as I am already booked in for growth scans at 32 and 36 weeks:happydance:

If so, what/when are you having it?

I think any private scan no matter how many weeks is worth the money alone for the difference in quality and they dont throw you in and out the door in 5 mins!!

I think in total this pregnancy i'll have had 3 NHS and 3 private :muaha:

Get as many is as you can afford/want i say hun!!

hi, im gonna have a scan aprox 17 wks to find out the sex, if i could tell any earlier the sex i would but aparently 17 wks is best.

and will prob have another scan at some point towards 38wks

julie x

Were going to get a 3d/4d one done at 24 weeks :D

The 20 week one isnt offered here so that will be the next scan for us.

I think any private scan no matter how many weeks is worth the money alone for the difference in quality and they dont throw you in and out the door in 5 mins!!

I think in total this pregnancy i'll have had 3 NHS and 3 private :muaha:

Get as many is as you can afford/want i say hun!!

blimey PP, I thought I was being a bit scan happy, lol..I'll have had 4 nhs scans and 2 private...in mind so far............:muaha:

We're considering a 3d scan. If the 20 week scan shows girl then we probably will for sure since the 3d or 4d ones are so much more accurate.

I will be getting a 3d or 4d scan done too ,Babybond is around the corner from my house and I pass it everyday wishing it were time to go in,LOL

we are having a private one at 13 weeks, and probably a 4d one at about 28 weeks, also got 20 week nhs scan on 2nd Jan so somehting to look forward to after xmas!

We have had the one private scan at 9 weeks...
Get my NHS dating at 13 weeks(on friday!)
We dont get a 20 wekks scan in my area of scotland
Are gonna book a 3D/4D scan for 26 weeks and possibly find out the sex too.

Emma.xx

I had an 8 week reassurance scan with window to the womb in the Nottingham. They were very professional and very friendly. They also let you take as many people in the room as you like. I'd definetly reccomend private scans, I'll be going back at around 26 weeks :)

anyone know of one in wales?? Ive looked on the net but they seem to be england area x

Im having that problem hun, i cant find one near me at all :(

I usually get aroun 10-15 scan on the NHS so I don't see the point in a private one. It's due to medical complications but I would love a 4D scan this time but haven't got the cash xxx

I had a private 8 week scan to check everything was there and ok :) .
Then had nhs at 12 weeks .
Then private gender scan at 16 weeks .
Then nhs scan at 18 weeks , Back this week as couldnt get measurments .
And then a 4d scan at 28 weeks lol .

So im a bit scan happy too lol . xx . Good luck .

I want a private scan but need to find somewhere close I live in east yorkshire any recs plz pm me xxx

Where in Wales are you two looking? SOuth wales soo many come up. PM me if you want where you live if it's North.

I had a private one yesterday, 13 weeks, as my 12 weeks i was put back to 9, and i wanted something to reassure me inbetween that and 20 week scan x Was well worth it, got 6 pics, DVD, ad time to just sit and watch Boo wiggling about :D

How much does it cost you over there to get a private scan?

Firstly, I cant beleive some areas dont offer a 20 week scan! OMG arent these crucial to check babies development? Its barbaric!!:hissy:

I am going over to Liverpool Babybond for my scan as the only other one is in wrexham near me but they didnt seem to offer a sexing scan as early as 16 weeks like babybond do.

Its going to cost me £120 for the scan, and pics and a dvd of baby...we get 30 mins I think to watch bubs and can take upto 4 people in with me:happydance:

Ants mum & dad are coming with us as its their 2nd grandchild, their first is also coming with us!

Cant wait!!:happydance:

Firstly, I cant beleive some areas dont offer a 20 week scan! OMG arent these crucial to check babies development? Its barbaric!!:hissy:

I am going over to Liverpool Babybond for my scan as the only other one is in wrexham near me but they didnt seem to offer a sexing scan as early as 16 weeks like babybond do.

Its going to cost me £120 for the scan, and pics and a dvd of baby...we get 30 mins I think to watch bubs and can take upto 4 people in with me:happydance:

Ants mum & dad are coming with us as its their 2nd grandchild, their first is also coming with us!

Cant wait!!:happydance:

We are getting the same one as you but at BabyBond in manchester.
I cannot wait for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->