Probably a silly question (hate the 2ww)...

crazylilth1ng

Reaction score
OK so, background: had an early miscarriage/chemical 3 months ago. OH lives away (he is moving here permanently when his new job starts at the end of Aug), I am 35 and only have 1 tube (I have had 3 pregnancies since the tube loss which were 2 early mc's and 1 live birth) so I am not worried that I cannot conceive.

This is the first month we have been together at the right time" singe we had the chemical. I have a clockwork 28 day cycle and currently I am on CD 17 or 3dpo. However, my breasts usually hurt by now and this month they don't (which I am not seeing as meaning anything cos the recent month I was pregnant they hurt as much as the months I haven't been. It does make me worry I didn't o tho. I had ewcm on CD 12 and 13 like usual.

Anyway, the stupid question is, we BD 2x a day on CD 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and then 1x on CD 16. Do you think this enough to be in with at least a chance this month? I am worried because we couldn't do it on days 14 and 15.

Do you think we have done enough to be in with a shot?

Hi! I am sorry to hear about the losses, but I love your spirit and attitude! I think you're timing is perfectly fine. Even if you Oed on those days you still have great timing:
O CD 14: BD as far back as O-6 everyday up to O-1
O CD 15: BD as far back as O-5 everyday up to O-2 and O+1

I have read from multiple sources that conception on O date is actually very low, taking the rate from 20-25% down to 5%! So missing O day is nbd with that much bd before and after. Throw in the whole sperm can live 3-5 days. You are totally covered. FXed!

Hi! I am sorry to hear about the losses, but I love your spirit and attitude! I think you're timing is perfectly fine. Even if you Oed on those days you still have great timing:
O CD 14: BD as far back as O-6 everyday up to O-1
O CD 15: BD as far back as O-5 everyday up to O-2 and O+1

I have read from multiple sources that conception on O date is actually very low, taking the rate from 20-25% down to 5%! So missing O day is nbd with that much bd before and after. Throw in the whole sperm can live 3-5 days. You are totally covered. FXed!

Thank you for the reply, you were very kind about my losses. I have had 1 ectopic and 3 MC, but yes you have to be positive. There is always someone who has had worse. I have 3 daughters so am blessed.

Looking at what you said, then yes, I think we have done what we can in terms of timing. Now we just need to sit back and see... I just feel cheated tho because of the chemical, i should be 4 months gone almost but no, here I am ttc :/ I know Im not alone in that though.

Last month (although I said that this is the first month we had the timing right) we did actually get to BD on O day but it was late at night and I feel we just missed it... Literally by hours...

So thank you anyway, I needed a positivity boost :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->