Probably being silly

ktkt

Reaction score
I should just wait, but I wanted some opinions and don't want to talk to friends or family because I don't want them thinking I have gone mad!

Have any of you fallen pregnant on the pill? I have been on mine for years and really didn't consider I would have a chance of falling pregnant while taking it however, I have been feeling really strange for about a week now. before my period I usually have bad craping the day before it is due and then very 'annoying' pain until it stops. I am due in a weeks time and for the past week I have been experiencing cramp, annoying pain, not anything dreadful. It is all over my adomen and has been consistant. I have woken today with the same cramp but with additional lower back pain. I have felt quesy all week and I am premanately tired, which was the first thing that totally baffled me. Is it possible I could be pregnant or am I being stupid?

You can get pregnant when you're on the pill. No contraception is 100% effective.

Take a test the day your withdrawal bleed is due.

yer i also agree, pill can be cancelled out if you have for example been on antibiotics or had any sickness etc

it is possible to get pregnant on the pill especially if u have taken antibiotics lately, diarrhoea and vomiting or have missed pills

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->