Probably nothing....right?

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
So I just went to the loo and there was a tiny bit of brownish/pink on the tissue. I wouldn't even have seen it if I didn't always inspect the tissue so closely.

I got my BFP last Tuesday and I'm technically 19 DPO now. AF was due on Sunday.

I had a bit of spotting with my son right after what would have been AF starting but this is further out (and less if I'm honest).

Anyway, I'm sure it's nothing but I've been cramping off and on since the BFP and...I'm scared.

I have my first OB visit on Monday with blood work and sono so I'll just have to be patient and hope for the best.

:cry:

Don't panic, its completely normal, unless you fill a pad then you should get medical help, still tell your midwife that you are having some spotting but you are fine xxxx :hugs:

Don't panic, its completely normal, unless you fill a pad then you should get medical help, still tell your midwife that you are having some spotting but you are fine xxxx :hugs:

Thank you! It's not even touching my underwear just on the tissue after wiping, and it's ever so slight.

It just scared me...I was so hopeful that wouldn't happen this time as it scared me to death last time.

There was a bit more brown at my last loo visit but it is really such a tiny amount. I will keep calm and let my doctor know. :)

Thanks again!

I had this with my first two pregnancies when I told my mw she sent me for a early scan just to put my mind at ease all was good though its very common :) xx

I had very light brown spotting for a couple of days between week 5-6 with this pregnancy. The spotting turned out to be nothing. I hope it's the same for you. :hugs:

Thanks everyone!

I think overall I had tiny bits of brown on the tissue 3 out of the 10 times I went to the loo yesterday.

And none this morning so far - very hopeful it was old implantation blood that has traveled down.

Thank you all again for the kind words. :) I'm choosing to believe everything is going just fine in there. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->