Probably starting labour... ABOUT TIME!

T-Bex

Mother of one
Reaction score
Started getting contractions at around two this morning, which were quite mild but had a pattern of 3-4 minutes apart, but only about 10 seconds in length. Was up with it until about half six, by which point they'd got more spaced out, but stronger, and for longer, then got some sleep.

Woke up about half ten, and they'd stopped. Started pottering about, and they started up again about twelve, and some of them are really painful, but don't seem to have a pattern.

Some of my mucus plug has finally shifted, and my hips and back are killing me. I have my sweep this afternoon, so hopefully, I might actually get this baby out before Christmas!

I'm so excited! :thumbup:

EDIT

Friday - I'm still here, but with really painful contractions, that no longer have a pattern. They keep starting and stopping, and my midwife couldn't do a sweep yesterday because my cervix is 'Very Posterior', according to my notes. She had to negotiate around sproglettes head to try and even reach! So, I'm in a lot of pain, and can't sleep because I keep being woken up by the contractions, but it looks likely to continue for days yet.

I'm also worried I've picked up a bug - I feel like death, and OH spent yesterday throwing up, so I assume I have what he has, because my stomach is feeling delicate too. Uuuugh. Feel so ill.

woo! Good luck hun, hope things kick up a notch and bring full on labour for you soon! xx

That's fabulous news- keep us posted on all the exciting developments :)

ah thats great darlin please keep us updated and good luck xxxx

Good luck, hope it happens quickly for you xx

Ooooh, it's sounding promising. Hopefully your wait will be over soon. x

My day planned out like youve described with amber. Only i didnt have a sweep, it wasnt until 12:25am next morning labour really kicked in, was hospital by 1:30am 5cm amber arrived at 6:47am

Soo aalll the best hope it isnt much longer!! x

Oooh. Fab honey. Hope yours is smooth and quick!! How exciting!!!! Good luck.

good luck hope it all gets going soon for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"